• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon & Shadow Pokemon War 3: The Final Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
" So your charging something in you well Allow me to do the same"

His body erupted into a flame and it began to engulf his entire body

"Well we always are matched in strength and its not much different now" He smiled and let the flames engulf his body.

spideyjvc

<--Kitty farts
As the gold ball grew bigger Mew tried to push it into his body
"Maybe now I can try this..."
The ball of energy infused with Mew;s body, he turned into his light form, he turned into a bright light, that continued to get brighter
"In this form I can become as bright as a supernova'
Mew said growing brighter

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
"Well assuming that my flames are dwarfing my body lets see I can probably become as hot as a super nova"
He just turned up the heat, as it seemed like it couldnt grow any hotter he charged the glowing mew with all his force.
"THIS IS THE MOMENT OF TRUTH TO SEE WHO WILL WIN!!!"

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Furret stood there confused while Mew and Steeilx were mauling each other. As Furret stood there, though, Death Skyy began falling into pieces towards the ground, bathed in lava. Furret was atop Death Skyy, and fell with it into a pool of death. The hooded figure, though, was already boiling and disintegrating below in magma. The two pieces of Earth themselves began disintegrating, too.

Last edited:

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
Steelix looked around at the sky and surroundings
"Mew stop somethings happening!!!!"
He looked around an tried to show mew the surroundings and relised hydra and togepii were still up there.
"HYDRA GET OUT OF HERE ITS NOT SAFE ANY MORE!!!"

spideyjvc

<--Kitty farts
Mew stopped glowing, he looked around
"Damn...what's goin on!"
Mew looked at the ground disintegrading
"this is really bad!"
Mew said as he quickly tried to psycicly bring the pieces together
"...Damn...It's not working...the ground is getting unstable here..."
Mew quickly tried to psychically make the others float, but when he looked next to him he saw the two beam's, so intence that they where about to explode. Mew quickly put a shield over to contain the explosion

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
"I'll get them out of here can you contain the beams?!?!"

He let the flames surround him and he flew towards hydra and togepii pulling them a safe distance from the disintagrating earth.

"You guys will be safe here I need to help mew"

He rushed back down to see if he could do anything and if he could make it in time.

As he rushed down the shield seemed to be on the verge of breaking

"Damnit I'm to late to help"

He launched a large flame ball surounding the area to protect everyone else, but themselves

"Well time for me to help"

Last edited:

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
"No, If I move this flame shield is going down and taking out hydra togepii and who ever is left in the 200 mile radious, I cant leave you now Plus I cant see you go down, your my friend and I'm here for you until the end"

He turned up the heat as high as he could make it and began to narrow his shield over the beams.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Hydra was knocked out of the tree, along with a still sleeping Togepi. Steelix had shown her what was happening, though perhaps not on purpose... she was worried.

"H*llfire!" She yelled, watching Steelix's firey shield. "What in the h*ll is happening?" Hydra somehow knew: the world was falling to pieces. "What can be done?..." She flew far above the world, trying to find a way to fix it... Togepi was fine sleeping...

"Oh sh*t..." She stared down. Two halves of Earth... they had to be reunited... Hydra was trying to think of a way to mend it...

spideyjvc

<--Kitty farts
The sheild started cracking on all sides, as the existing cracks grew
"It's not ganna hold much longer!"
Mew screamed out, a thought just then crossed Mew's mind
"Steelix...Im ganna try something...can you hold it for a while?"
Mew was now sweating alot, his fur drenched as he shook out his fur dry

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
"Do what you must I shall stay here as long as my flame burns through my body"

He increased the heat to the maximum the flames turned from the red to a bright blue flame.

"hurry with your plan my body can't take much more of this!"

spideyjvc

<--Kitty farts
Mew quicly charged up a purple beam that alternated to red, that was then egnighted by a blue flame

"Okay...now..."

Mew pulled the beam into his body, and turned into a red and black blob, he quickly shaped himself to block the blast and cover it up with his now liquid like state.

"Steelix, you can let go now..."

Mew said to Steelix, still covering the blast

"This will hurt me a bit, but most of the blast will be pretty much absorbed..."

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
"are you sure you can handle this?"

He lowwered the shield and flew up a bit higher so he could help
if he could.

"I hope you can handle yourself" he muttered to himself."

spideyjvc

<--Kitty farts
"Yeah, i'll be just fine"

Mew said before the two beams exploded underneth him

"Okay...I can contain this..."

Mew said to himself. The explosion growing more powerful, finally Mew turned back to normal, and the two beams where no longer there. Mew layed on the ground fainted from what he just endured.

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
Steelix rushed down to get mew off the planet before anything else happened

"Must this always happen to us"

As he picked up mew the earth began to rumble

"damnit what now!"

The black goo that fell from the death sky began to reform into something strange, It began to take shape but what it was, was unclear at the time.

"damn this is just a great day!"

Anton

Red Cheat Master
Scizor was on the bottom of death Skyy but some how managed to fly away form under it. HE relized with a pang that the wourld would either have to be put back together or they travel to a diffrent dimension. Scizor went in between the two worlds and somehow grabbed both sides. All that could be heard for miles was the sound of Scizor scream as he tried to pull the halves together. Slowly but shurly the two sides came together. As it doned on Scizor that pulling the 2 sides together would mean he would be stuck in the middle. With Furret on the top of 1 side Scizor closed the gap about 30 kilometers under the serface of the ground. Sice Scizor had no reason to eat or breath he was fine. Now all he had to do was wait. Before long He fell unconsious...

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
As the rumbling stopped and the dust cleared, the earth was restored to its previous glory.

"I don't beleive it, its over, the war is over!!!!!"

Steelix landed down to the lush forest below and relized something, it was where mew furret and himself had first met.

"well I'll be damned this is where it all began"

He looked around remembering how it all began.

"ahhh so where it ends is where it all begins"

Status
Not open for further replies.