• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon & Shadow Pokemon War 3: The Final Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiekitten

The Compromise
OOC: Final post. I will miss all of you guys...

IC:
Cat turned to Domego, crying with happiness. They had done it! They had defeated the Terrors that had loomed over them for too long. She launched herself onto Domego and hugged him tightly, smiling. He hugged her back, also crying. Oscar stood slightly apart from them. Seeing him turn his head away, Cat guessed that he felt lonely and longed to see his sister again. Cat broke away from Domego's firm grip and trotted over to him, seating herself infront of him. Once there, she looked up at him. He tried to look away, but she kept on staring at him until he felt uncomfortable and looked back. She smiled, patting the ground beside her. Taking the cue, Oscar flopped down and stared up at the periwinkle sky. Barely a cloud blemished the perfect dome that encased the world. Cat tried not to think about the steadily depleting air and relaxed.
"Beautiful isn't it," She commented to Oscar. He nodded, still gazing up.
"Spectacular, the way the sun sparkles on the last droplets of dew in the grass, how it falls like a dappled coat on the forest floor," She stopped when she heard a sniffling. Oscar had his nose firmly clamped between his paws, sobbing quietly into them. Cat patted his back soothingly as he got it all out, the capture of his sister, the loss of his sensei. When he was finished Cat got up and motioned for him to join him.
"Lets go find that glade your sensei mentioned," He nodded, a single tear running down his cheek. Cat rejoined with Domego and they trotted off into the sunshine.

"I think we are nearly there!" Oscar called, running ahead. Cat and Domego hurried after him, jumping over a fallen log that barred their way. They were in the heart of what remained of Veridean woods. The knarled branches of Oak and Cedar thrust themselves out over the path, competing each other with renewed vigour for the limited light. Luchious grass flowed over the overgrown path, their feet making barely any indent on that feather down matteress. A single flower fluttered off a nearby peach tree and into Cat's arms, she smiled and brushed it off. Already the evidence of the plants freedom was showing. New buds opened on the end of every branch, flowers sprouted everywhere. The air was filled with a heavenly scent, a mixture created from numerous sources. Soon the sound of water trickling cut through the silence, soon followed by Oscars yell.
"Over here! I have found it!" It came from off the path, Cat ducked into the undergrowth and sped through it, only pausing to untangle herself from a rogue thorn bush that had attached itself to her. Emerging into a clearing, Cat slowed to a walk, smiling. Ahead was a sparkling pool, a steady dripping coming from the tips of ferns that dipped their frond into the crystal clear water. Domego barreled out of the trees and nearly ran into Cat, stopping just in time. She shook her head at his antics and headed towards Oscar who was just on the edge of her vision, talking to someone she couldn't see. She walked forward carefully, so as not to crush the small seedlings that poked through the loamy soil. Rounding the corner, she found Oscar chatting to a Sandslash. He was a good specimen, with coiled mucsles bunched up in his legs as he squatted so as not to loom over the small pup. Behind him was a mound of leaves, odd for it was not autumn. She connected the dots and realized that this was the guardian Kento had talked off, and that must be... his body.

"This is Cat, and this is Domego. They destroyed the Shadow Trees," Oscar announced, gesturing towards them. Cat, waking from her trance, nodded and smiled at the Sandlash. He bowed.
"It is an honor to meet those who removed such evil from the world," Cat blushed furiousely and shifted uneasily.
"Oscar helped too," She pointed out, pouting a little. He smiled.
"Of course," He turned back to Oscar. "So, you have finally arrived. Just in time, for I thought you may never come. Let us get to the burial,"
He moved away, towards the mound of leaves. Knealing, he gently brushed them away, revealing the innert form of Kento. A tear slid down Oscars cheek as he looked down at the sensei he had so loved. The Sandslash turned to him, pity in his eyes.
"Oscar," He called softly. He appeared not to hear him. "Oscar!" The Sandslash repeated, a little louder this time. Oscar shook his head to clear his thoghts and looked at him.
"Yes?" He responded, voice choked with tears.
"Where should I bury him?" The Sandslash asked softly. Oscar looked at the ground, tears welling up in his eyes. Looking up, he pointed to a point in the soil where the sunlight poured down on, beside the pond. The Sandslash nodded and walked over, before bending down and begining to dig. Clods of dirt flew into the air, Cat had to duck to miss getting hit in the eye. After a while, the dust cloud began to settle. The Sandslash emerged from the hole, mopping a sweaty brow.
"All done!" He informed them, heading over to the body. Carefully lifting it up, he trotted over to the hole and gently laid Kentos corpse in it. Sitting up, he motioned for Oscar to come over. He complied, and said a few words about the dead. When he had finished, he stepped back and watched as the Sandslash covered the body in freshly unearthed soil and smoothed it down. Cat and Domego went to stand by him as he watched him mentors face be slowly covered up. Tears streamed down his face, leaving tracks through the dust that had gathered there. He knelt down a picked a single flower, a crocus and laid it on the grave. The Sandslash then proceeded to say the last words. It was over.

Cat suddenly gasped, falling to the ground. Her lungs struggled to take in enough oxygen, as she lay choking. The limited amount of Oxygen was nearly spent, taking her life with it. Her vision began to narrow, the last thing she saw was Domego's face before she was consumed by darkness.

Sunlight streamed through the tree tops, playing on the warm, damp soil. A green field filled with clover and parsley rushed up against it like a wave on the incoming tide. In the heart of the field lay a Plusle and Minum, gazing up at the spotless sky. A lone seagull flew high over head, casting a shadow that swooped and soared over the long plain of grass that spread out into the horizon, only cresting on a range of snow capped mountains that sprouted out of the grass. The Plusle sighed and got up, wandering over to a bubbling brook that crept alongside the meadow before diving into the forest. Gazing deep into the center of the stream, she watched as an image floated up. Smiling, she looked down into the watery depths, watching those she cared about like a guardian angel. A tear ran down her cheek and dripped into the pool, sending ripples across its surface. It was the end...

Last edited:

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
I looked down on the earth with Rayquaza by my side. This war was finally over, but the reign of shadows will still live in the hearts of a few others. But as long as our plan continues this world might change. Once the child grows up to be the age of eleven I'll take him and show him the world in a different anlge. Rayquaza took deep breath and roared out letting a great blast of thunder boom out of happiness.

"You seem overjoyed," I said.

"What's not to be overjoyed?" Rayquaza asked," It's been a long time that we had this war. When you look back you have encountered more than me and have seen what kind of creatures inhabit this world. They worked really hard to make this end even you. Remember the beginning?"

I then closed my eyes and remembered what happened. I was watching over the sunset a bit on the shadow side. Steelix came and gave me a kind of armour to help. I looked back on who helped in this war. Steelix, Mew, myself, Cat, Hydra, Toto, my Lugia friend and many others. I then opened my eyes and witnessed the sun touch the earth. The atmosphere grew more warmer. Rayquaza began to slowly glide away.

"It's been fun old friend," he boomed," But now the legends must disappear once again. So goodbye for now."

I nodded and flew down into the earth. I slowly touched the rocky earth where I was first attacked. I looked around and noticed that a small pack of Ninetails were passing by. One stopped and glared at me but then moved on. It looks like even the pack found peace. I slowly raised my palm into the air and seperated the clouds a bit, the sun shined brighter than ever. The trees instantly grew back to life. I then came back and turned to the high mountain. I slowly placed my palm on the mountains. A small blue light shined revealing some ancient heiroglyphics of an ancient tribe showing markings of legends such as Mew and Rukario.

I then entered a small entrance in the cave and lit a small light to bright up the cave. I then gently blew out sending the flame around the cave printing out markings of the pokemon who entered this war. I then printed on the cave walls a text which said "Heroes of the Shadow War" I then blew out the flame and exited the cave. I looked out and started with a smicker. Very soon I came with a smile. It was finally over. I hope that if aything like this ever happens again pokemon like Furret and his friends will rise up and save this planet which is so precious to every creature...

OOC: Well if everything is wrapping up might as well finish mine. Toto finally gets to be with his family plus this epilogue explains why he was gone.

BIC:

*Flashback*

Toto was in the middle of a field practicing his moves. “Maybe if I become more angry I could become an even more powerful psychic. Then no one would be able to stand before me.” He built the rage up thinking of anything that caused him rage. Parents killed, friends destroyed, no one left to help him. His anger filled him. He only wanted to become a little more angry. The more he tried to stop thinking about all these catastrophes the more rage was built up in him. The psychic attacks were raging hitting anything around him. He was becoming more and more powerful but he was becoming less and less in control of his body.

Finally the psychic attacks stopped and Toto’s rage was at it’s peak. His eyes flared red and a slight aura surrounded him. He was now in control anything that stood in front of him would perish.

He walked into a densely covered forest. A few Pokemon were hiding in the bushes and all around him. The other Pokemon stepped toward him wanting him to help protect them. Me help them? That’s a good one. When I asked others for help they just left me alone to die or told me to get lost. I’ll show them. Toto looked at the other Pokemon it was just a family of Rattatas, Zigzagoons, and Pikachus. Toto brought his hand forward pointing it at the creatures.

“Good-bye!” He was about to let the most powerful blast of Psychic at them before something immediately stopped him. Something was stopping him from attacking anything. He tried letting another blast out but was stopped again. “What’s the deal?” He screamed out. He then saw it a tall creature standing behind the group of Pokemon. Is that….. Al? It can’t be, Al was killed.

Then a telepathic thought was shot into Toto’s head. Yes I was killed, all I am now is a memory. But using your psychic for evil. When I died and gave you that power it was suppose to help you help win the war. Sadly this has not come true as you were planning on killing innocent beings. I am sorry for this Toto, but I must now make your evil life end. Toto now regretted himself for trying to make himself more powerful.

In an instant a giant purple essence slowly floated out of Toto’s body. It was the psychic power, but where was it going? It gathered into a ball and headed for Al. he placed his hands above his head. “Goodbye, Toto….” He said as he let the ball hit Toto destroying his body turning it into dust.

*End Flashback*

Toto woke up not on Earth but a complete white place. He had been out for awhile. He sat up and looked around. He was terrified. No one was anywhere. He had no idea what happened to him after that attack from Al. But then Toto realized. He was dead. He would never see his friends or Family ever again. He cried, seeing them only in memory. But he then heard something behind him he looked to see his mother. No longer was she covered in darkness or had glowing red eyes. He ran towards her. This was the happiest day of his life. Not since the first days of the war has he seen his mother like this. After that greeting he then saw his father and siblings. They had been killed early in the war. The family had been reunited after so long.

Now to Toto, being dead was the happiest thing ever.

Last edited:

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
"Well Mew My old friend I guess this is where we say......good bye, We've had some good times and some bad times but we've always been there
for each other, We're like family, Solving our problems through battle, friendship through war, Its been a war to remember"

He smiled and looked at mew

"We've gone through a lot of changes, Met a lot of people that we had mixed feelings about, Its been fun"

spideyjvc

<--Kitty farts
Mew smiled at Steelix
"And what makes you think this is our last encounter?"
Mew then floated up and looked around
"Well...I might be a loner now...but i'll still visit you guy's..."
Mew said looking at all his freinds
"As you said before, we're like family..."
Mew said to said to Steelix smiling

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Furret fell to earth as fast as a diamond along with what was left of Death Skyy. Right as Furret neared the lava; he stopped falling and began to glow. Then he was being lifted out of the air. Furret looked up to see Celebi smiling down at Furret as it was lifting him up to it. Death Skyy immediately disintegrated once it hit the ground. As for the hooded figure, it was long gone by now. Met the same fate as Death Skyy. By now the Earth was done for. The Earth began crumbling away in chunks. Above Furret a porthole appeared and started sucking all of the Pokemon and humans around it. All the Pokemon already out in space were being pulled back in and sucked into the porthole. As for the Pokemon around the crumbling Earth, they were being sucked in, too. Then Celebi was sucked in, too. Shortly afterwards, Furret was sucked in. The porthole closed after Furret entered, though. However, Furret noticed there were hundreds of Pokemon that did not make it through to the other side. For the Pokemon that did, they were on a beautiful beach that overlooked a vast ocean. Behind them was a giant desert that went on as far as the eye could see. All of the Pokemon and people began rejoicing in joy. As for Celebi & Furret, they looked at each other grimly, before Celebi floated off. Furret’s family was gone, probably on the other side, along with Furret’s other friends. But then Slowking, Electrode, and Scizor (not Anton’s) walked up. They all looked at Furret worriedly. Furret remained sad while the other Pokemon were making homes for themselves and their trainers who made it over. Furret made himself a den and slept for a while. Later at sundown Furret woke up and watched the sun go down and darkness to fall over the XD.

OOC: End of Furret's story. I apologize, but I'm notorious for having sad endings for my RP characters. :( Next up is my Epilouge. That will clear some more rumors up.

Last edited:

The_Mighty_Medicham

It's electric!
OOC: My final post here, even though I wasn't along for the whole thing.

IC: Oscar bowed his head in respect for Kenta, his sensei who was just buried. He looked over as Cat started to gasp. Cat clutched her throat and fell to the ground. Her and Domego started to turn into white sparkles and the same thing was happening to Kenta's grave. At once Oscar know what was happening.

"No, not another one. Not Cat," Oscar said as tears welled up in his eyes. He then dashed into the forest.

After running for quite some time, Oscar stopped for his breath and looked around. He couldn't believe it. His feet had carried him back to his den. His mother and father were long gone, he could tell by the scent. They must have went searching after Oscar ran away. He then flopped down and began to cry.

"First Rose gets taken, then my parents leave, Kenta dies, and Cat dies and her and Domingo are gone. I have no one left," Oscar said through his tears.

"What's this about having no one?" said a sweet voice near the mouth of the den. Oscar looked up and couldn't believe his eyes.

Standing at the mouth was another Poochyena, smaller and clearly a female. Rose had returned. Oscar ran over to her and the two embraced each other.

"I thought I would never see you again," Oscar said, his voice muffled in her fur.

"I thought I wouldn't see you again. I came back to the den after I escaped and found your scent, and realized that you were gone. I missed you so much," Rose spoke.

The two Poochyena stood at the mouth, holding each other. Oscar thought he felt a drop of water fall on his shoulder, almost like a tear from above.

I might of imagined it. I hope I didn't.

As a note:

After two weeks, Oscar and Rose's parents arrived back at the den and they became a family again. The day after the meeting of siblings, Oscar went back to where Kenta was buried and buried Cat there. Oscar told his whole family of his adventures and all the friends he made and lost. Now he has three guardian angels watching over him.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Hydra looked at a new world from the sky. "So it ends. Everything is repaired..." She carried Togepi back to her home, the Dragon's Den. "I will not forget you, not a one." She said, looking at the map from atop the Dragon Shrine.

~Epilogue~
Hydra: Elder Dragonair
After the war Hydra returned to her home to be the Elder of her clan. She was accepted by her kind and ruled with care and understanding.
Her mate, Drag, reuited with his trainer. He stopped by to see his mate and daughter often, however. Drag, her child, grew strong in body and mind.
Hydra spent her whole life as a Dragonair... a long, happy life.

Togepi: Dragon's Egg
Togepi grew strong with the Dragons, learning their ways. She became a mentor to the young ones, caring because of her travels as a child.
Togepi did evolve eventually, gaining the trust of many stubborn Dragons who became proud she could fly.
Revered as the Dragon's Egg, Togepi lived a wonderful, peaceful life.

OOC: Goodbye, my friends...

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
OOC: Sorry for kinda stealing your idea Cdra

"well I guess I should be heading off mew, I'll be seeing you my friend"

Steelix: Flaming leader
Steelix left that day, eventually rejoining up with his old pack
at first they shunned him to no end, until the pack saw their second
pack evolution after that day steelix ruled his pack once again.
Mew and him still kept their psychic link open keeping in touch with
each other meeting with each other on the occation.
They always stayed friends steelix lived a long life until one day
He quietly passed on with his son taking his place as the ruler though
his flame was never as strong he heart was just as pure as
his fathers. Steelixes flame will always live on in the
hearts of all way goers and his people.
Steelix: 2001-2058

Anton

Red Cheat Master
Some how Scizor got sucked into the hole to when he hit the other side he was reawakened. He saw some pokemon that were making a bit of a tusle and went to sort it out. strangly opon seeing him they fled. This carried on for a few days before he finally asked one of them out loud "Why do all of you run from me??" " Because it is sayed be many pokemon that you are still a XD and want to hurt us!." he said. Scizor paused "Well tell any of those pokemon that you meet that it is a lie and that I am now going to pretect this place and sort it out but first I must find some friends." the pokemon ran off seconds later telling everyone the good news.

Epilouge
Sczior grew to rule one of the 13 type terriotries that now govered the other side. He saw kind and harsh when needed and fought many a battle with Furret at his side. He soon grew to be respected by any pokemon but still would start a tussle with others every now and again. When he died a statue was erected infront of the palace with his body inside. Scizor: 1995-2095

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.