• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Shadow Reign

M

Marioman

One day in Pyrite Town on the continent of Orre, there was a jail break. The crook who broke out was an evil mastermind named Tojiro, who had been arrested for "poke-napping". He ran down the road with some kind of black item in his hand. The police busted out of the station and chased him.

"Dang! They're after me!" said Tojiro.

"Get back here, prisoner!" yelled the officer chasing him.

Tojiro thought, "What am I going to do?"

Tojiro ran closer and closer to the bridge that connected the part of the town with the colosseum in it to the actual town. Under the bridge was a canyon.

"Ha! I have a plan!" he said.

Tojrio ran straight toward the cliff .

"What's he doing?!" thought the officer.

Just that second, Tojiro leaped off of the cliff with the police behind him, who could not believe what he'd done. About half way down, Tojiro reached onto his belt, which he had a pokeball on, and said "Kadabra, Go!" A Kadabra came out and started falling with Tojiro.

"Kadabra," he said, "Teleport me to The Under! Now!"

"Dabra!" exclaimed Kadabra.

Just then, they were gone, and in The Under. They ran to the UFO and put in the D-Disc.

"ALL SYSTEMS READY TO GO IN THE DOWNWARD DIRECTION. PLEASE BOARD THE UFO." said the computer.

Tojiro and Kadabra got on and went down. When the UFO landed, they got off in front of a mysterious building. They walked inside and went down the stairs. The stairs led them to a dark room with big glass cylinders in it, big enough to hold a Hariyama. Tojiro turned the lights on, revealing a Marshtomp strapped to a table with tubes going into its arms and legs, and one into his heart.

"Now, little Marshtomp," said Tojiro, "this will only sting a little! "

right then, Tojiro pulled a switch, enabling somesort of a dark mist to flow through the tubes into the Marshtomp.

"MARSH!!!!" yelled the terrified Marshtomp.

Just then, its eyes went red and its skin got a little darker. Kadabra took the tubes out and unlocked the straps holding the Marshtomp to the table. It got up and Tojiro walked to it.

"Kadabra," said Tojiro, "I think we've done it!"
==========================================================
==========================================================
That same day, in Agate Village, a trainer named Gari entered the relic forest. Gari did not yet have his own pokemon, so he wasnt really a trainer yet. he sat down and leaned on the stone pillar, eventually falling asleep. He dreamed of him being the greatest trainer in the world, and him having pokemon that were green...when he woke up, he was surprised to see that there was a green pokemon, about 2 feet tall, sleeping on his lap. Gari could not believe what he saw, and gasped, waking the pokemon up. It stumbled off of Gari, and backed away slowly and cautiously, thinking that gari would hurt it. but instead, gari reached into his backpack and pulled out some pokechow. he laid the foor on the floor and the pokemon ate them. then it licked the crums off of gari's fingers.

"Are you lost llittle guy?" asked gari. the little thing noded its head.

"...Would you like me to take care of you?" asked gari again, and the little thing nodded and saying its name, "Larvitar".

"Ah, so your name is Larvitar, eh?" said gari. "well, come on larvitar, we're going back to my house!" Larvitar jumped in glee as he followed gari.

D

DeadlyMighty

((In Agate Village.)

Tessie scooted slowly along a trail, Mighty, her Poochyena, trotting behind her, sniffing every bush it went by. It was there first time out agian for the first tiem in about a year or two. Tessie had been an excpetional trainer before, butnow she was a bit iffy about her skills, being out so long.

Tessie sighed and gazed at Mighty, he hadnt been out in the open trails for so long, he seemed so happy. The thought of just letting him go into the wild crossed Tessie's mind, then she remembered Mighty was her only friend that she would ever have. Tessie traveled alone-and she always will.

Sighing, tessie opened the door to the Pokemon Center adn walked in. She looked around in search of food. When finding none she turned and was about to leave. But something caught her eye.

she turend and gazed longlingly upon the sleeping souls around the center towads the back. She wanted sleep, oh yes she did, but life wasnt about stading and looking upon what you want, it was going straight for what you wnt, making a bee-line and moving anything in your way.

Tessie did just that, Mighty literally bouncing at her heels. "Hut!" Tessie called at mIghty and Mighty shrank back, now at a fast trott, in stead of a bounce. "You're not a Jigglypuff." Mighty barked at that. "I know mummah hada Jigglypuff. But i can't take care of one. Sorry, I have my own Pokemon," she retorted.

Mighty growled quietly so Tessie couldn't hear. Tessie rose her small staff with a Premiere Ball on the top. That was the Pokeball that her dad had used to catch Mighty with. Tessie always kept it with her.

Tessie looked around. She didn't want to stop, ti was late, but she was not tired. So Tessie continued on, Mighty lagging behind, pouting. "Oh, Mighty!" Tessie exclaimed at him. Mighty yipped. "Alright, come 'ere," Mighty leapt into her arms and cuddled against hre as Tessie began walking towards teh Relic Forest...

T

Tauros Rider2

Wes just came back from the Phenac colosseum his Sneasel, Shadow was tired from his battles.They had gone back home to rest. Later when they were rested they went to train at Mt. Battle but soon they were beaten so Wes thought that maybe Shadow should have a partner. So he searched for a pokemon that Shadow would be friends with.
Soon enough he found a Trapinch.It was a male and a level 4.He weakened it and threw a poke ball it was captured Wes named it Digger.

D

DeadlyMighty

It was night, dark and dense, before Tessie emerged from the forest. It seemed odd, and distant. Mighty was cuddled in her arms, alseep, so happy. She sighed at the Pokemon and kissed him lightly on the head. He was sweet, such a wonderful picture, there in her arms. Mighty's head was lolling off one arm, and one paw was twitching in the air. The other was tucked under her arm. Tessie looked up and out of Agate Village. It was time to go...

Sighing, Tessie packed up her bags and headed out. Mihgty still lay alseep in her arms, nuzzled close to her body. He was like a baby. She never wanted him to change, but she loved the Mightyena. She wanted Mihgty to be strong, be fearceful, but he was so sweet like this, so calm. Tessie smiled slighty as she hopped on her scooter. She set Mighty carefully in the basket as he slept. She turend the engine, then set off, her hair whipping behind her as she rode off into the horizon...

PokemonInferno

Poor Torchic
*In Phenac City*
"Tommy!" yelled Tommy's mom."Coming!" yelled Tommy.Tommy enters his house."Since today is your 12th Birthday Your Dad and I agreed that you can finally get your First pokemon." Said Tommy's mom."Really!!!" said Tommy in excitement."Yes now head to the beginner gym(or what ever it was called)" answered Tommy's mom."Ok!" said Tommy.Tommy heads over to the Begginer Gym."Hello anyone here?" asked Tommy.A Mysterious person goes up to Tommy."You must be Tommy" said the mystery person."Yes" ansewered Tommy."Ok I'm Roy the person that owns this gym isn't here, but I will get the Beginning Pokemons" said Roy."Ok" said Tommy.Roy walks to a Table and picks up 3 Pokeballs."Tommy ok here are the beginning pokemon.Charmander,Squirtle,and Bulbasaur" said Roy."Um.....I'll take Charmander" said Tommy."Ok good choice" said Roy.Roy handsover Charmander."Thanks!" said Tommy in excitement."Your welcome" said Roy.Tommy walks out the Gym."Wow finally my first pokemon Come on out Charmander!" said Tommy.Charmander comes out of the Pokeball."Charmander Char!" cried Charmander."Hi Charmander i'm Tommy" introduced Tommy."Char Char Charmander!" cried Charmander."Well let's go Charmander return" said Tommy.Charmander returns to the Pokeball.

T

Tauros Rider2

Wes was having a good time with Shadow and Digger.Digger was now a level 5 because of the training.He is now friends with Shadow.Wes decided that it was time to explore the rest of Orre so he got supplies and bought 10 poke balls but first he caught a wooper he named her Terra.With that he got on his bike and went to Agate Village.

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie arrved back at Phenac city, where seh lived. She loked silently at her house, quiet, empty, closed off. Tessie sighed and locked up her bike and picked up Mihgty, who was now stirring slightly, starting to wake up. It was morning, the sun off the horizon. She looked up and saw a small boy with a pokeball, staring at it in awe. She smirked- must have got his first pokemon.

"Hey, Mighty. Wake up, buddy," Tessei called softly. Mihgyt yawned as it opened its eyes. "Hey buddy. How are you?" Mighty yipped quietly at her. She set him down and he stretched then begna trotting behind her, sniffing carefully around.

Tessie looked back up at the kid as seh walked by and sighed. She was headed to the Pre-Gym, looking for a battle .Mightywas almost evolved. He was about on level 15 or 16. She had raised him well last night in the forest.

T

Tauros Rider2

Wes was proud of his pokemon as he came to Agate he went to the Pokemon Center as wild pokemon attacked him during the trip.After he healed his pokemon he checked their levels, Wes was impressed.Shadow was a level 13,Digger was at level 12 and Terra was at level 10.With that he went to the Relic Forest hoping to find more new partners.

M

Marioman

gari bumped into someone on the way out of the forest. "hi! who are you?" asked gari. "im wes. whats your name?" asked the boy. "Im gari, and this is Larvitar." said gari. "lar!" said larvitar. "nice to meet you!" said wes. "hey, you a trainer?" he asked. "yep," said gari, "just started afew minutes ago!...hey, do you have a P-DA number?" "yeah! wanna register?" asked wes. "sure!" said gari.

Gari and Wes exchanged P-DA numbers!

T

Tauros Rider2

Gari do you want to check out my pokemon? Wes released Shadow,Digger,Terra and his two new pokemon, Hunter a level 18 male Mightyena and Astro a level 19 male Houndour.Wes gave Gari some pokefood for his Larvitar

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Post length please. Any more shorties and you're gonna get closed.

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie watched as the two boys exhacnged with each other. She smiled faintly, the wind tossign her hair slowly about her small face. Her eyes were large and empty, filled with despair. She wondered if she'd ever be happy again, would she ever sleep again? Everytime she closed her eyes, horrid memories of watchign her dad die came to her. She just had to sit there and watch him die, do nothing. It was the hardest thing ever to do.

Tessie stretched and walked up to the Phenac Colleseum. She looked both left and right when she got inside and spotted the P.C. She withdrew 5 great balls, pocketed them, adn was back on her way. When she came outside, the two boys were showing off hteir pokemon. Tessie once again msiled faintly. She wondered how Silvertale was doing.

Tessie stopped by a fountain and tossed up Silvertale's ball. A small Pikachu with big fluffy fur sprouting from its cheeks came out. it chirped its song and hugged Mighty.

T

Tauros Rider2

Wes then left to go to Mt.Battle.As he arrived he got ready to beat the first area.Soon enough he started Area 1. He sent out Shadow and Hunter to battle. Later... he was up to the area leader.Shadow finished the battle with Slash.He left Mt.battle for Pyrite town.(Marioman when do the shadow pokemon come in?)

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie chuckled soflty at Silvertale. She picked the small pokemon up and hugged it. The pikachu, was chirping with joy. "You wanna battle?" Tessie asked, looking into hte pokemon's eyes. Pikachu nodded and mighty barked. She chuckled agian and walked back into the Phenca Colleseum. "Excuse me?" she asked, waling swiflty to hte front desk. "but, when is the next stadium match i can sign-up for?"

The clerk smiled fondly. "Actaull,y you're right on time. The next match starts in 10 minutes. Which pokemon are you signing up?"

Tessie smiled back. "Mightyena, Mighty, adn Pikachu, Silvertale. I', from Phenac." The clerk wrote it all down then showed Tessie to the back room, where she saw all the other trainers. She sat down and mighty put his nose on her leg, lookin up at her with that o so sweet look.

T

Tauros Rider2

Wes was making good progress.Shadow is at level 29,Terra who evoled into a Quagsire was at level 25 and Astro also just evoled into a Houndoom and is at level 26. Hunter was at Shadow`s level,Digger is at level 28.They were a diverse team.Wes then thought of his 4 newest pokemon Blaze a male lavel 5 Cyndaquil,Aqua a male level 6 Totodile,Solar a male Chikorita that is at level 7 and Landslide a level 9 Larvitar.These pokemon are with Wes right now.Wes had heard of the three elemental beams, Frenzy Plant, Hydro Cannon and Blast Burn,Wes was shocked to learn that Blaze knew Blast Burn,Aqua knew Hydro Cannon and Solar knew Frenzy Plant thatt was why Wes wanted to evolve them and train them and now he was looking for a Charmander,Squirtle and Bulbasaur.

B

Blazing Charizard

*out in the desert, near Phenac City*

Zami was wandering, alone as usual. She sighed, gazing up at the sliver of a moon, as she took a step in a random direction. Seeing that she had gone away from Phenac City, she turned to walk back, knowing that she had to stay near the city--and came face to face with a shadow.

Letting out a shriek of surprise, Zami jumped backwards away from the Pokemon. Her fright faded as she realized that it was only a Ponyta.

The Pokemon whinnied at her, the flames in place of its mane and tail rippling. "Oh," murmured Zami to her. "You're lost?"

The Ponyta nodded.

"All right then, would you like to come with me?" she said soothingly, and was rewarded by a small nod.

Zami reached forward tentatively, nervousness in her stomach. She laid a hand on the Ponyta's back--

--and was not burned.

"Oh, Flame!" she sobbed, burying her head in its mane, her loneliness disappearing. The Ponyta blinked in confusion until it realized that Flame was its new nickname.

Flame nickered at Zami, and she raised her head. Realizing that Flame wanted her to mount it, she smiled faintly and did so. Its hooves thumping on the sand, Flame headed off towards no particular destination, carrying Zami gently on its back.

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie's name was called and she went up. "This will be a double battle!" called the speaker. "Send out your two pokemon trainers!" "Go! Charmeleon! Minun!" the other trianer shouted. "Silvertal! Mighty!" Tessie called, Silvertale emerged frmo her pokeball and Mihgyt leapt into the arena, baring it's long white fangs.

"On this side!" Everybody looked to the left, "Is Carl Penn, from Pyrite Town!" The announcer called. "And to the right!" he called and everyone looked at Tessie, "Is Tessie Redde! From our own town, Phenac City!" the crowd cheered her on, but some boos wree heard. SOme families were not too fond of the Redde family.

"Let the batlte begin!" was shouted. "Mighty, use doulb eam to through them off course! Silvertale, dig!" she shouted. Silvertale disappeared under the ground and Mihgyt became of many of himself. "Charmeleon! Flamethrower!" the charmeleon blasted fire, btu it missed Mighty, for there were one too many of him. "Mighty, skull bash!" and out of nowhere, Mighty crashed into the Charmeloen, sending it flying away. it fainted right away.

B

Blazing Charizard

*in phenac city*

Zami was walking along, Flame now following her, when she heard loud cheers from someplace near her. Turning, she saw that they were coming from the stadium.

"Wait here, please," she told Flame, and strode into the stadium. Heading into the arena, she saw two trainers battling. She only knew one as Tessie Redde, who she did not like.

T

Tauros Rider2

Wes was excited, Blaze was a Quilava,Aqua a Croconaw and Solar a Bayleaf.He heard that a challenge was going on at Phenac stadium so he went to check it out he saw a girl named Tessie Redde was winning. Wes noticed Tessie must be a good trainer since she was winning.Wes then thought of his new Charmander,he had named it Charco.He decided to stay at Phenac for a while.Along the way to the stadium he noticed a Ponyta outside so he gave it some pokechow it seemed to like it.Now he asked around to see who is the ponyta`s owner.Wes found out it belonged to a girl named Zami.

B

Blazing Charizard

Zami, disgusted at Tessie's advantage in the battle, stormed out of the building. As she walked up to Flame, she saw a boy just walking away from it.

"Hey, who are you?!" she yelled after him angrily. "What're you doing with my Ponyta?"

The boy turned and came trotting back. "Don't panic," he stuttered. "I'm Wes, and I just gave your Pokemon some Pokechow."

"Oh, all right." Zami nodded. "Sorry. I'm--"

"Zami, I know. Someone told me."

"Oh, nice to meet you!"

"Same here," responded Wes.

What a nice boy that was, Zami thought as Wes walked off. Flame nickered, agreeing perfectly with her.