• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sheet Music

ReallyOcean

Thunder Trainer
The original thread is here but it's locked:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=64255

Now, does anyone have any REAL sheet music to songs? I don't mean one instrument junk, I'm talking about full orchestral band stuff. Preferably for Sound Anime Collection. That CD is amazing and I have been looking everywhere for any kind of sheet music for what each and every instrument on that album played. Heck, I'd even be willing to buy it if I could find it.

Also, any other full sheet music.

Go.

pearlrocket86

Middle Trainer
The only sheet music to Pokemon I have is the "Pokemon: 2.B.A. Master" piano book that features most of the music from the album of the same name as well as the music from Generation I of the TV Series. The songs featured are:
Pokemon Theme
2B A. Master
Viridian City
What Kind of Pokemon Are You
My Best Friends
Misty's Song
Everything Changes
The Time Has Come a.k.a. Pikachu's Goodbye
Pokemon Dance Mix
Double Trouble a.k.a. Team Rocket's Rockin'
Together Forever
PokeRap
You Can Do It If You Really Try

Don't know if that helps or anything but just that I'd mention it. You can buy it off of Amazon.com or Ebay. I got mine from Amazon. It's only piano though.

What I do is use a some sheet music software, then download MIDI files for the tune that I want, then the software converts the MIDI file into the type of file that it uses, and then I can see the notes and instruments the piece uses (so, you do get the full orchestra, although a lot of the pieces don't use orchestral instruments, especially ones from the handheld games). And the software I use is Sibelius 5.

I'll reword what I said if it didn't make sense to you.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
Ohhh, I was going to make a thread like this. meh, if this is a request thread, there are a few I'd like to request for (as an image or on Sibelius/Finale).

Champion Cynthia (the piano that plays before battling)
Dialga/Palkia Battle
Mt. Coronet (thats played in the snowy bit of Mt. Coronet)
Route 228 Night (the sandstorm route)

Ohhh, I was going to make a thread like this. meh, if this is a request thread, there are a few I'd like to request for (as an image or on Sibelius/Finale).

Champion Cynthia (the piano that plays before battling)
Dialga/Palkia Battle
Mt. Coronet (thats played in the snowy bit of Mt. Coronet)
Route 228 Night (the sandstorm route)

Those may be on vgmsuic.com. If they are, you can just download them, then open them on Sibelius or Finale, then the programs will convert them and you'll have the sheet music to edit and print off.

ReallyOcean

Thunder Trainer
The thing is, are you going to find full arrangements of those from midis? Heck, the songs on the 2ba master album have at least 5-7 different instruments each, with probably plenty of overdubs of each. That's why I wanted full arrangements. It's nearly impossible to figure out some of the crap that is in this song to the point where you basically have a copy of the sheet music every instrument used to create those songs.

This is the level of quality I was mainly looking for. I've emailed the people who have written those songs, emailed Shinji who wrote/composed (forgot which) Sound anime Collection (In english and japanese) and have gotten no results.

I'm not trying to steal these songs for myself. I don't get why people can be so secretive when it comes to this stuff. They have copywrites, great. What's the hold up?

GigaImpact

Song Arranger
I recently started a thread of all the arrangements and transcriptions that I've done so far for the game.

The link's in my sig.