• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sheet Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are awesome. I also enjoy revamping/devamping and merging tunes from computer games, but most of the time they don't sound too good. Yours are awesome!

GigaImpact

Song Arranger
Uploaded "Gym Theme."

Two things:
1. I temporarily gave up on "Together, Forever." Trying to figure out the notes is giving me a migraine.
2. I know what the song prior to the final battle against Cynthia in D/P sounds like. However, I can't transcribe it since the notes are just ridiculously, blindingly fast. My ear's simply not skilled enough to handle that. The only way I can work something out is if I can get a separate copy of the song, either in MP3 or MIDI format.

??????

That guy.
I LOVE YOU, GIGA IMPACT.

You just saved me hours of searching. Do you happen to know where to find the Sheet Music for the D/P Pokemon league. Not sure of the name, but it plays right outside of the Pokemon League Building.

Last edited:

DIARUGA Trainer

Rolling Fish
Man, you are one music obsessed person!

You've managed to compose and master the Goldenrod song in > one hour.

How do you do it?

He really is too, it took me two years to figure out how to the james bond theme on my trombone and that's like only ten notes; I can't imagine doing a whole four minute song like some of these.

have you thought about trying the opening for Battle Dimmension?

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
Uploaded "Gym Theme."

Two things:
1. I temporarily gave up on "Together, Forever." Trying to figure out the notes is giving me a migraine.
2. I know what the song prior to the final battle against Cynthia in D/P sounds like. However, I can't transcribe it since the notes are just ridiculously, blindingly fast. My ear's simply not skilled enough to handle that. The only way I can work something out is if I can get a separate copy of the song, either in MP3 or MIDI format.

I've got it on MP3 format which I might be able to send to you.

Ampris

Slip slidin'
:eek:

OMG, you're my hero. I've wanted sheet music for Team Rocket's motto for so friggin' long, and I'll definitely be working out the melody for violin ASAP.

You rock! =D

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Oh gosh, you're amazing.

I don't play piano, but I can easily transpose these to flute.

Thank you so much.

GigaImpact

Song Arranger
Sorry, I'm kind of out of it today. If I didn't complete your request for certain songs, can you list them now? That way I can make a memo and keep track of what I should do next.

I've got it on MP3 format which I might be able to send to you.

Can you PM me with an attachment or send me a link to it?

Last edited:

kochoupink

butts lol
I am so seriously in awe of this right now. This is so cool!
Thank you :)!

swampert55

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/ds/Battle_Champion_PMDP.mid(D/P champion battle)

http://www.vgmusic.com(site home)

This is a great site. It has MIDI files for almost all main Pokemon games (except FR/LG). Good luck in your transposing (I hate those, they're so tedious, especially really long songs). (And I play baritone sax:(.) (I use too many parentheses.)

Last edited:

GigaImpact

Song Arranger
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/ds/Battle_Champion_PMDP.mid(D/P champion battle)

http://www.vgmusic.com(site home)

This is a great site. It has MIDI files for almost all main Pokemon games (except FR/LG). Good luck in your transposing (I hate those, they're so tedious, especially really long songs). (And I play baritone sax:(.) (I use too many parentheses.)

Nope. That's not the right piece. The one you provided me I already transcribed. That's the song that plays during the battle with Cynthia. The piece I'm looking for plays when you talk to her right before the battle.

Umbreon Ruler

Swim for your life.
This is so weird. Just today, I was looking YouTube for tutorials on some of the songs, and then I come here and find the GREATEST THREAD IN THE WORLD. Seriously, thank you.

As for a request... I've always loved the theme from the National Park in GSC. If you find the time, could you work on this piece?

GigaImpact

Song Arranger
I just finished "Champion Cynthia," which is the piano solo that plays right before the final battle against her.

Seriously, good luck playing the piece at full speed. I find it ridiculous... but that's the speed it goes at in the game, though.

GigaImpact

Song Arranger
I'll work on "Pyrite Town" on the side, too, then. I found a MIDI file of it, so no need to worry about that.

swampert55

As a request, could you please try to arrange the Evice/Mt. Battle final theme from Colosseum? I can give you an MP3 or AAC(.m4a) file. Thank you!

GigaImpact

Song Arranger
Please, I would love nothing more than if you could get the Credit Song from Ruby and Sapphire. I can provide a link if you like.

Well, if you look carefully, I made a mixed instrumentation version (I provided a MIDI link). I can probably arrange a piano solo later and upload some sheets to go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.