• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Snap for wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikou_fan

I'm sorry If this is the wrong forum for this, it just seemed like it might fit. I got to thinkin the other day after I bought pokemon snap from the wii shop thing, and I think a wii Pokemon snap would be awesome! Idk if anyone else thinks this, but I have a blast throwing stuff at the pokemon and taking their picture. The wii motion sensing can only make it better. So, yeah, heres some ideas.

Longer story. The first was WAY too short. (with so many new pkmn it shouldn't be a problem.)
More evironments (also with so many new pkmn there would almost have to be)
Maybe the abitility to move around freely on some stages? Actually chasing the pkmn down would be fun.
Maybe there could even be a way to earn pkmn for diamond/pearl/platinum from whichever professor ends up running it. (like get so many points and they give you a shaymin or something)

Yeah, not alot of ideas. If you have any ideas or opinions or whatever just click the little button thing! I'de love to see some other pplz thoughts on this!

P.S. This is in no way saying theres another pokemon snap coming. It's just something I came up with and would like to see what everyone else thinks.

Shiny pokemon lower

Yes, you are in the wrong section! You should post this in the Nintendo Discussion. It is a tread there you can tell about games you wants to come.

Mabye it exists other treads to do that in too? I not sure...

And I like your Idea! I hope Nintendo does this sometime in the future.

Last edited:

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Before it gets moved over, I would say that I agree, and that the Wii's controls would make a new Pokemon Snap game really fun to play. I don't think we need more items to interact with the environment and its Pokemon; I think the controls should stay simple, but more places to visit and a ton more Pokemon would be really great.

Status
Not open for further replies.