• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Snap

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Anyone here remember Pokemon Snap? It was a fun game on N64. It wasn't amazing, but was pretty fun. Discuss.

MonkeyX

I love pokemon snap, it was just plain fun trying to get good, interesting pictures of pokemon. I've been begging for a sequel for years and the 3DS or WiiU would be perfect for one.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I miss Pokémon Snap. I watched a Let's Play about a few months ago, and the nostalgia came back and made me want to play it again. Unfortunately, we gave it to our cousins or something, and we never saw it again.

Always made me wonder why they never made a sequel... then again, I'm always asking for a sequel to my favorite Pokémon games :rolleyes:.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
I miss Pokémon Snap. I watched a Let's Play about a few months ago, and the nostalgia came back and made me want to play it again. Unfortunately, we gave it to our cousins or something, and we never saw it again.

Always made me wonder why they never made a sequel... then again, I'm always asking for a sequel to my favorite Pokémon games :rolleyes:.

Yeah, a sequel would be awesome!

Shadow Aura

Pokémon Snap is one of my favorite Pokémon games. It's great fun. Every course is unique and the atmosphere is so relaxing.
I really hope they'll make a sequal to it one day. It has good potential.