• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Snatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Okay this is how you play it one person is a Pokemon snatcher and he has to steal a person's pokemon and they would have to PM me so the Pokemon snatcher can steal a pokemon another person has to find out who is stealing the pokemon before the snatcher moves to snatch my pokemon and the rest have to write a list of Pokemon they have(Legendarys Included). If you have lots of ubers you might be targeted easier. This is my Pokemon: Charizard

Now you have to paste this to join the game:

1._________
2._________
3._________
4._________
5._________
6._________
7._________
8._________
9._________
10._________

I will PM you if you are the snatcher or the guy that finds out who the snatcher is and you have to type your name in the line.

*Aipom*

me = pwnage
1.__*Aipom*_______
2._________
3._________
4._________
5._________
6._________
7._________
8._________
9._________
10._________