• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Special: Legendaries Be-where

Rex Kamex

That was a bad pun on my part. Anyway...

Where do you suppose the Sinnoh legendaries will make their debut in Special? I'm not gonna mention Dialga and Palkia, because if they're not in the D/P arc, then nothing would make sense anymore anyway...

So there's... Heatran, Giratina, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus. (Looks like Regigigas is making its debut soon or something...)

Which arc do you think they'll (first) appear? For me...

Heatran- Platinum (since it's on the island where Platinum is in that arc)
Giratina- Platinum (it's the Platinum mascot...)
Cresselia- Platinum
Phione- Platnium
Manaphy- D/P? (Maybe it'll appear before Phione... I dunno)
Darkrai- D/P (it's the first legendary, so maybe the writer'll get it out of the way? Then again, Deoxys appeared before Jirachi did, and they were in separarte arcs...)
Shaymin- Platinum
Arceus- Hg/Ss (I'm thinking of how Deoxys was in Fr/Lg)

Honestly, Cresselia, Phione, and Manaphy are the ones I'm guessing on. I really don't know when they'll appear. However, I'm pretty sure that Arceus'll be the last to appear

derekkoch

Ich bin der Kapitän
the point of cresselia is its the opposite of darkrai show by how the child speaks f darkrai and only the cresselia feather thing wakes him up from his "forever" nightmare

derekkoch

Ich bin der Kapitän
the point of cresselia is its the opposite of darkrai show by how the child speaks of darkrai and only the cresselia feather thing wakes him up from his "forever" nightmare

Last edited:

Rex Kamex

Oh yeah, I forgot about that...

In that case, I can see Cresselia in the D/P arc, then. It's Manaphy and Fione where I really wonder where they'd be...

Latias 24

Alt.name : Latiwings
Arceus could appear in HeartGold and Soulsilver, if they are doing that manga, which usually they do. I mean, we do have an event for Arceus there, and it would help the writers not to squeeze everything in that arc.

redchesus

Jade Star Trainer
Yeah, with that Arceus event in HgSs it looks like that's when Arceus will show up there, they'll probably reference Hall of Origin somehow though

derekkoch

Ich bin der Kapitän
manaphy and phione's arc is with the ranger games because manaphy purpose is to rule the sea and keep the sea crown safe while i'm guessing if manaphy gets the crown he'd become the king instead of prince of the sea leaving phione as the prince of the sea and as the next protecter

iCharmarc

lol i sense a threat!

Ludi-Cola

Drink Responsibly
Yeah I see Heatran appearing quick in the Platinum arc (because Buck showed at the end of the last chapter, talking of Stark Mt?) Dia might be involved w/ Cresselia and Darkrai since he's the only one who met the boat captain who's son has nightmares. Maybe that's what adventure he & Pearl are having while Platinum is challenging the battle areas? -shrug-
Even tho it's Platinum's game mascot I think Giratina will be the wrap-up of the DP. The bodyguards are already sent in another dimension (if that isn't revealed to be Torn World, I'll eat the puffy Johto hat!) and Cyrus is making a Red Chain w/ the captured pixies, this calls forth Giratina ingame IIRC. I think the Dex holders will meet up atop Mt. Coronet and somebody will enter the Torn World as a rescue mission.
Manaphy and Phione I am guessing will be adapted in HG/SS. I have no basis for that, but it's so far off there haven't been any clues shown anyway. Arceus I think is also HG/SS for the event. Shaymin I don't know, I think it could debut anywhere or time, but I'll say Platinum so they can show the Gracidea Flower & changing form mechanism. Maybe after she and Looker have finished the battles and collected info they'll learn abt Charon and get an explanation of Sinnoh's colder weather. And Shaymin will appear or be called forth to help... seems like the kind of thing Special might do.
btw I love the topic title. A pun to stumble upon. Dia and Pearl would be proud. :p

Last edited:

League

Master Abra Catcher
Heatran-Platinum (since it's on the island where Platinum is in that arc)
Giratina-Platinum (it's the Platinum mascot...)
Cresselia-Platinum
Phione-HGGS/not at all in Special
Manaphy-HGGS-Never seen in Sinnoh
Darkrai-Platinum
Shaymin-Platinum
Arceus-HGSS-The Event: the storline could be similar to Emerald, with Cyrus/Charon/whomever trying to recreate Giratina

EDIT: I sorta copied and pasted.

nannof

EEVEE Trainer
.,........................................................................................................

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
I think Heatran will definitely appear in the Platnium arc, Cresellia and darkrai too probably. Giratina will probably appear in D/P like Rayquaza did in R/S. Manaphy might appear in Platnium, and Platnium Berlitz might have to hatch and take care of it. As for Shaymin, your guess is as good as mine.

DanteKoriyu

I think Heatran will definitely appear in the Platnium arc, Cresellia and darkrai too probably. Giratina will probably appear in D/P like Rayquaza did in R/S. Manaphy might appear in Platnium, and Platnium Berlitz might have to hatch and take care of it. As for Shaymin, your guess is as good as mine.

Manaphy and Phione make more sense in a HGSS adaptation with Gold being a breeder.

Alloute

Not Banned
Arceus, Manaphy and Phione in Johto (HG/SS)

Giratina, Shaymin, Regigigas in Sinnoh (Platinum)

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Manaphy and Phione make more sense in a HGSS adaptation with Gold being a breeder.

Gold's ability is "Hatcher" not "Breeder". If that was an ability, I would have it.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Sorry, but no

Its a technicality. Hatching is a sub point of Breeding. So same difference IMO.

Not even close. Breeding is my specialty, and what you put into breeding (i.e. natures, moves, iv's) determins what comes out in the newly hatched pokemon. The hatching is just the end result.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Being the "Hatcher" means Gold can influence how fast an egg hatches, and how the pokemon inside will turn out more then any other person.

And Arceus will probably appear at an event that reunites all the Dex holders.