• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Special: Legendaries Be-where

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
I think too but in the HGSS cristal series. In the platinum series hes platinum to deal with giratina and heatran. Do you think manaphy would apear in the platinum series ot the HGSS series maybe platinum receives an manaphy egg

Porygandrew

It's very interesting to note that in the new CoroCoro scans, the Latis are in either Johto or Kanto (I'm assuming Kanto since Johto will have the Legendary Beasts roaming in it) as well as Mewtwo returning.

Perhaps its gonna be setup that Storc/Sird's the main villain in the HGSS arc. If the Arceus event is carried into the arc, perhaps that's where a crossover to the Platinum arc begins?

I doubt we'll see the Latis again, but I would have liked to have seen them do more fighting than what they did. Perhaps Rald returns to Johto?

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
eusine is back to I wonder if he returns in the manga to I wanna see gold's reaction when eusine kisses Crystal's hand again hehe

Gold would probably just start teasing Crys.

And then he'd stop for a while, only to bring it up at a totally inappropriate moment.

Because that is how he rolls.