• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Special question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
In the mangadex's entry for Regigigas it says it was awakened and captured by Palmer, and then released again. Is this actually shown in the manga, and if so in which chapter? I've been working my way through and have not found it yet.

e9310103838

In the mangadex's entry for Regigigas it says it was awakened and captured by Palmer, and then released again. Is this actually shown in the manga, and if so in which chapter? I've been working my way through and have not found it yet.

The end of HGSS. ;488;

Cyberra

pain in the ***
*click of thoughts connecting* It's in the Japanese version?

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Which would explain why I can't find it *pokes online manga sites* The hardcopies are not available here; have to look online but not having any luck

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Found out why I can't find it. The part I want is in chapter 460, according to Bulbapedia, and only up to chapter 456 has been translated so far. Gonna have to wait another 6 months or so for the next volume to come out.

Macromind101

Found out why I can't find it. The part I want is in chapter 460, according to Bulbapedia, and only up to chapter 456 has been translated so far. Gonna have to wait another 6 months or so for the next volume to come out.

You can't mention translations on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.