• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Special Ruby/Sapphire: My First Wide #1

Maxim

Beyond repair
The thing released yesterday. Anyone know anything about it?

Does it have anything that we haven't seen before (like bonus art, or something)?

Or any edits, perhaps?

e9310103838

The thing released yesterday. Anyone know anything about it?

Does it have anything that we haven't seen before (like bonus art, or something)?

Or any edits, perhaps?

Although I have not read, I hear that it's erases some introductions (locus, hold Pokemon, badge/ribbon...etc.), and join some advertisements.

It has not increased the plot, but it seems that will including author's create secret next volume. ;201-x;

Darkxninga

Although I have not read, I hear that it's erases some introductions (locus, hold Pokemon, badge/ribbon...etc.), and join some advertisements.

It has not increased the plot, but it seems that will including author's create secret next volume. ;201-x;

hmm I'm not understanding you on the secret volume part. Can you detail the "advertisements"? Im curious to know what that means~

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
I hoped for some little changes in the arc and no cuts and some special chapters for the fans.

1dbad

~The Blizzard Prince
I hope we can find out some more info about this soon. We know so little about it and I know so little about widebans (never even heard of one 'til this) that I'd love to find out more about it sometime. I'm curious what will come of this three volume wide ban release. (besides the arc condensed into three big volumes, of course)

I hoped for some little changes in the arc and no cuts and some special chapters for the fans.
Well, it's only the first volume, and there will be two more. Who knows what'll happen in those other two. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'd love something like that as well though, I hope we get some sort of bonus in one of the volumes.

SmartD

Here's the second wide volume cover:

[IMG139]http://www.iaza.com/work/110408C/iaza14848321011000.jpg[/IMG139]

It uses images from the volume 18 and 19 covers.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Attention: Volume 2 has been delayed until May 27th

I hope you don't mind the bump but any word on volume 2 of the RS Wide? I would love to see Viz get these volumes; forevermore if VIZ can translate the GSC arc, DPPt arc, and the mini BW arc, I could see them doing the RS Wide and it would help push forward the release dates for future volumes and prevent confusion ( see DPPt volume 38 regarding Sird ) .

1dbad

~The Blizzard Prince
I hope you don't mind the bump but any word on volume 2 of the RS Wide? I would love to see Viz get these volumes; forevermore if VIZ can translate the GSC arc, DPPt arc, and the mini BW arc, I could see them doing the RS Wide and it would help push forward the release dates for future volumes and prevent confusion ( see DPPt volume 38 regarding Sird ) .
I believe it got delayed due to the recent natural diasters in Japan. As for Viz translating them, seriously doubt it.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
It was delayed and it's coming out this week, I think.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
The volume 2 cover looks pretty sweet. But, does anyone know if this is getting a limited release? Because I was at a Japanese-America bookstore just last week and I didn't see them anywhere with the regular PokeSpe books (where I would of expected it to be) nor elsewhere at all. I could of missed it since I wasn't looking for it, but if they were selling it, I think I would have seen it.