• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Stadium 1 Recent Happenings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
Since no one made a Stadium 1 recent happening I decided to make one. Here is where you may post your recent happenings on Stadium 1. I recently did the 1st 4 Pika Cup Battles and then beat the 1st 3 gym leaders. I decided to do some free battles and play some mini games.

I've just recently decided to give this game another go and so far I have completed Round One only. Will start on all the Round Two cups soon and will update progress here.

Ainaur

I just beat Gym Leader Castle with rental Pokemon thinking I didn't beat it before... It turns out I already did. :(

Blazing Charmander

I haven't played Stadium properly for a long time but I am planning on completing it some time soon. At the moment i'm completing my handheld games so I have a strong selection of my own Pokemon to take on Round 2. I've had this game since May 2000 on my 9th Birthday so i'm a little ashamed that I haven't completed it yet. For most of that time I was stuck on the Poke Cup Master Ball in Round 1 but I managed to triumph over it a couple of years ago after much endeavour. I then took on Mewtwo in a climactic battle in the sky, which a rental Chansey won for me with its gigantic HP, Special Defense and Seismic Toss attack.

I'll post my progress here when I next do something of note on Stadium.

Baton Passer

Bzzzzzzzzzzt!
I am finally working on an outlandish team using the defaults in Yellow version.

I just completed the entire R1 mode with a team I put together on my Red version, along with R2 Prime Cup (I personally find it to be the easiest cup in the game). Currently trying to wade through the R2 Poké Cup Ultra Ball, albeit with very little success so far. If all goes well, and time and schoolwork permit, I'll have a new team to use for the Master Ball.

I think I'll switch the order in which I completed everything for R2: instead of finishing the Gym Leader Castle before the Stadium, I'll do the GLC last.

Last edited:
in 2- my friend hit with dynamic punch 9 times in a row without accuracy buffs! it was amazing. in the first one i had a funny battle where i would psychic with my mewtwo and he would recover out of all my opponents counters.

Last edited:

Poke-noob

Shiny Lover
Hey
Do you think Pkmn Stadium will be available in WiiShop?????

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I have completed it two rounds only, this far.
The 3 first gym leaders were very strong but I was defeated them eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.