• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Stadium vs Pokemon Battle Revolution

Pokemon Stadium 2 or Pokemon Battle Revolution

• Pokemon Stadium 2

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • Pokemon Battle Revolution

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZFXZFX

Pokemon Stadium.

Minigames are awesome.

HookShot

Shiny get!
Stadium 2. This isn't even a contest.

The minigames, the rentals, the gym leader castle, the GB player thing, Earl... You know the deal. Stadium 2.

halloweenghost

I picked stadium and not because of nastolgia purposes.. it just had more things to offer then PBR does.. maybe the next battle game will have a mix of both.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
" This Battle has become One Sided. "

^ Actual quote from the Stadium series to add humor to my vote. The Stadium Series had everything but a full fledged Adventure Mode ala Coliseum. Stadium 2 had even more to offer then the Original and some fun side-things to boot.

No. 1 Machop Fan

I can't decide. Stadium 2 has mini-games, and PBR has modern battling and more Pokémon.

Hakunamawatta

Poké Earth Traveller
And I go for PBR! I just liked it better, heh, heh. I'm going to be killed by you guys....

KillerDraco

Pokemon Stadium 2, hands down. It just had so much more content. You had your standard tournaments and multiplayer battles, sure... but it also had Rental Pokemon for those who hadn't grinded out a team or just wanted to try new Pokemon, minigames for amusing diversions, and even the trainer school for newer players to get educated about strategies and data.

All PBR had was online battling, which was 1) A consequence of superior technology at the time, given at the time of Stadium 2 it wasn't quite a possibility, and 2) Completely ruined by disconnects/rage quitters. PBR had potential, but just... fell short.

Last edited:

ECM

I wish they'll make Pokémon Stadium 3 for Generation VI. I highly doubt it, but a guy can hope I suppose.

Ditto B1tch

Pokemon Stadium 2, of course. I am a little shocked that Nintendo/Game Freak did not launch another Pokemon Stadium series yet up to now.

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
I haven't played Battle Revolution, but surely Pokemon Stadium will be my choice, i really miss it. It was my childhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.