• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Stadium vs Pokemon Battle Revolution

Pokemon Stadium 2 or Pokemon Battle Revolution

• Pokemon Stadium 2

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • Pokemon Battle Revolution

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
This is a poll for choosing either Pokemon Stadium 2 or Pokemon Battle Revolution as your favorite. For me it would be Pokemon Stadim 2 because it has modes like gameboy tower, stadium, and gymleader castle.

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
Pokemon Stadium 2 hands down. PBR was crap.

Flare64

Proud Gen III Fan
I can't see how anyone would pick PBR.

Chimchar15

POKEMON BATTLE REVOLUTION!!!!! Hahahahahaha just kidding. Of course Stadium, I loved gym leader castle.

Last edited:

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Who was the person who voted for PBR. You need to be re-edumacated. What other game lets you laugh incredibly hard at Earl when he says stuff in that hilarious high voice.

KyogreKnight07X

Anticipation!
What other game lets you laugh incredibly hard at Earl when he says stuff in that hilarious high voice.

"PAY ATTENTION PEEPLE PLEEZE"

Classic.

Let's see...

Stadium 2
-Optional commentator turn off
-Gym Leader Castle GRUELING but fun
-Game Boy tower was cool as hell when your GBA was low on power (personal thing)
-COOL RENTALS pretty much all the pokes there
-NOW, NOW! EET DEED!
-Minigames!

PBR
-Annoying announcer you can't kill
-No Mini Games
-No Extras
-You can customize! (good thing)

And they call PBR more advanced...

Adlas

"pay attention peeple pleeze"

classic.

Let's see...

Stadium 2
-optional commentator turn off
-gym leader castle grueling but fun
-game boy tower was cool as hell when your gba was low on power (personal thing)
-cool rentals pretty much all the pokes there
-now, now! Eet deed!
-minigames!

Pbr
-annoying announcer you can't kill
-no mini games
-no extras
-you can customize! (good thing)

and they call pbr more advanced...

"Vedy vedy simpul!"

Anyways, I played a little of PBR at my cousin's house, I don't hate it exactly, but I personally prefer Stadium 2.

Narshen

Rocket Grunt
The main appeal to Battle Revolution is the random Wifi battles. The idea is definitely cool, but it's kinda ruined by the fact that once you've won alot, you always seem to fight the same people in a given session, and there's no sleep clause. Yuck. The Stadium games offered much more in the single player department, and even the multiplayer was better since it didn't require everyone to have a gameboy/DS with a Pokemon game in order to play. Rentals and minigames FTW!

Stadium wins.

Both Pokemon Stadium games were amazing, and I feel that PBR never even made a good attempt at competing with these games. The tournaments, gym leader castle, prof oaks lab, mini games etc were all great aspects of the game. Where as PBR has only battles...yawn!

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
This isn't even a competition, Stadium 2 FTW.

Psychic

Really and truly
Why would you ask this in a section most frequented by lovers of Pokémon Stadium? Slightly biased results, ahoy! Moving to Poképolls.

And I would choose Stadium. Aside from all the modes aside from free battle, it actually featured rentals for all Pokémon (minus Mew/Mewtwo/Celebi). And I just couldn't get enough of the mini games, my room, the Poké Academy, Mystery Gift, being able to play the GB games on the N64 (since I had no Game Boy)...

And since I don't own D/P/Pt I wouldn't be able to do much with Revolution anyway. :p

~Psychic

LinkG07

I guess Pokemon Stadium is for those with nostalgia goggles. I've seen plenty of videos of PBR and I can tell that its a huge let down. Pokemon Stadium 2 had everything a trainer would wish for in a console game. The mini-games were one of the best aspects when you gather friends and just play for hours on end. My favorite will always be the Hitmontop Mini-game. Heh, I still own the game as a matter of fact.

Pokemon Stadium was the complete package. It was even educational, teaching people how to do combos and different aspects of attacks and the game they never even knew about. Plus at the time, it was the easiest way to check your Pokemon's level of happiness besides going to someone in the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.