• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Stadium which one do you thinks better?

Pokemon stadium 1 or 2?

• Pokemon Stadium 1

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Pokemon Stadium 2

Votes: 46 58.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Never played either one

Votes: 7 8.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

piplup1036

pokemon stadium 1 and 2 were BOTH amazeing games on the N64 (My favriot home consle by the way :3) anyway post your thoughts on wich one you think is better and why?

I pick 1 becuse I like the mini games more, it was a little more challengeing then 2 and its the game where you can get a free SURFING pikachu ;025; :D

Aquarelle

Staff member
Well, I picked Stadium #1 because thinking about it brings back lots of memories of how my friend and I would play it at her house, doing the minigames and trying (and usually failing) to win at the Gym Leader Castle.

Also, I think I've only played the second Stadium once or twice...or maybe never, I really can't remember...

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
I voted stadium 1 simply because I haven't played stadium 2.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
I played neither.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I like the original Pokemon Stadium, but that's just because it was the first N64 Pokemon game that I played, and I'm nostalgic. I admit that Pokemon Stadium 2 had better graphics, but I liked how basic the original Pokemon Stadium was. I think I still have mine somewhere, but I don't have my old N64 anymore, so I can't play it.

azurimon

► A ▼ x2
I love both of them! I like how 'basic' the first one was and going through all gym leaders was pretty fun.
Stadium 2 was great as well. I remember using the mystery gift option for my Silver version all the time.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
Stadium 2 is definately better in almost all aspects, but Stadium 1 does have that nostaligia value. Even so, the sequel has better mini-games and the academy which is a nice bonus.

Ariel_RnR

I prefer stadium 2, because It has better mini-games and I played it a lot with my brothers.

SevenFisher

Deaf Trainer
Stadium 2 for sure. Better graphics, minigames (and be able to use your Pokémon as well to earn Game Corner coins is nice touch too), and offers decent challenge. Be able to share items between carts is also blissful, especially how you couldn't in Stadium 1.

Also my brother and I would play rental V.S. all the time back in day <3 (Felt it was better and smoother in 2nd than 1st helps too)

I think stadium 1 because it has better selection of moves for the pokemon and on the other hand stadium 2 is more challenging and I like stadium 2 minigames more ^__^

thejt

Everyday Im Shufflin
I re-bought a Nintendo 64 just so I could play Pokemon Stadium 2 again.
There are Johto pokemon (the best), and the mini-games rock!

Meowth City

Staff member
For me, I prefer Stadium 2 because of the better graphics. I also love the mini-games and having Johto Pokemon. I don't like either game that much tbh, so I never beat any of them. At the moment, both games and my N64 are just gathering dust at the back of my closet.

Dark Sharpedo

s tier of dopeness
Well, I havent really ever played S2. So I have to go with #1, and it's such a classic too. You grow up with that kind of stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.