1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Stadium which one do you thinks better?

Discussion in 'Stadium 1 & Stadium 2 (Hidden)' started by piplup1036, Apr 16, 2011.

?

Pokemon stadium 1 or 2?

1. Pokemon Stadium 1

22 vote(s)
    27.8%
  2. Pokemon Stadium 2

46 vote(s)
    58.2%
  3. Not sure

4 vote(s)
    5.1%
  4. Never played either one

7 vote(s)
    8.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yanick

Yanick Well-Known Member

I'd say 2. Both were loads of fun, but 2 had better mini games imo. For some reason, I loved chopping up trees xD

2. Ivanka

Ivanka Freeeeeeeeee

I picked Stadium 1 cause it brings back all those memories, and I preferred the mini games. ^^

3. Squirtle102

Squirtle102 The Best Squirtle102

I've played 1. I haven't played 2. I'm sure 2 is better though because 1 wasn't very good.

4. Legendary Charizard

Legendary Charizard Fire Master

I think 2 is better but having Mewtwo as the final boss in 1 was pretty cool and epic

5. Jinvaani

Jinvaani Well-Known Member

Spoilers ^

6. TheLegendaryArcanine

TheLegendaryArcanine Arcanine is my fav

The second just because almost every little aspect was better than the first. I still play stadium 2 !!!!

7. Jinvaani

Jinvaani Well-Known Member

I've been playing Stadium 2 on and off since it was first released, but having picked up a copy of Stadium a few weeks ago, I have taken a preference to the original's battling. You get a lot of close-ups on the Pokemon and I prefer the commentator's lines, such as "It's a One-Hit Wonder!" when you OHKO something in the face.

8. SoulSilverMstr411

SoulSilverMstr411 Hikikomori

Two, by an inch.

9. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie "It is my destiny."

Well, when it comes to better (if only slightly) animation and graphics, and possibly the Gym Leader Castle, Stadium 2 takes the cake.

However, we only rented the game once, and I don't remember it very well. The boys and I still love the first one, it's just a lot of fun, and still manages to hold up to this day. We don't play it as often as we'd like (that's more for Pokémon Puzzle League), but if we wanted to do a tournament and "double" battles, now that we have the four needed, we can go to that game and just have fun. We always make sure the opposing player goes into another room when we're choosing Pokémon though, lol.

So because the memories are a lot fresher with the first, that's what I'm going for. I don't doubt the second one was really good, but I can't make a proper judgment on it until I actually get around to playing it all the way through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.