• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Stadium which one do you thinks better?

Pokemon stadium 1 or 2?

• Pokemon Stadium 1

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Pokemon Stadium 2

Votes: 46 58.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Never played either one

Votes: 7 8.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanick

I'd say 2. Both were loads of fun, but 2 had better mini games imo. For some reason, I loved chopping up trees xD

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
I picked Stadium 1 cause it brings back all those memories, and I preferred the mini games. ^^

Jinvaani

I've been playing Stadium 2 on and off since it was first released, but having picked up a copy of Stadium a few weeks ago, I have taken a preference to the original's battling. You get a lot of close-ups on the Pokemon and I prefer the commentator's lines, such as "It's a One-Hit Wonder!" when you OHKO something in the face.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Well, when it comes to better (if only slightly) animation and graphics, and possibly the Gym Leader Castle, Stadium 2 takes the cake.

However, we only rented the game once, and I don't remember it very well. The boys and I still love the first one, it's just a lot of fun, and still manages to hold up to this day. We don't play it as often as we'd like (that's more for Pokémon Puzzle League), but if we wanted to do a tournament and "double" battles, now that we have the four needed, we can go to that game and just have fun. We always make sure the opposing player goes into another room when we're choosing Pokémon though, lol.

So because the memories are a lot fresher with the first, that's what I'm going for. I don't doubt the second one was really good, but I can't make a proper judgment on it until I actually get around to playing it all the way through.

Status
Not open for further replies.