• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Stadium which one do you thinks better?

Pokemon stadium 1 or 2?

• Pokemon Stadium 1

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Pokemon Stadium 2

Votes: 46 58.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Never played either one

Votes: 7 8.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whyfi

Why is fi
pokemon statdium 1 it was really fun! (except for R2 mode)

Alex048

Master of the Mind
I prefer Pokemon Stadium 2 because of the greater variety of pokes. All of a sudden I've got a urge to play it again. *leaves to go find N64 and game in attic*

ChampionZ

Luxray Master
I like both games a lot, stadium 1 brings back good memories, but stadium 2 has G/S/C pokemon ... i said stadium 2 because it just feels easier to play

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I liked Pokemon Stadium 2 because there were lot's of things to do.
And it was easier.

mycooly

Banned
Pokemon stadium one
I just loved at the end where you could face mewtwo :p
never got to the end of two, i should finish it xD

Absol6028

What did you say...?
Why just today me and my mom were playing the 2nd :) I won 2-1 but she won only once 'cuz she got lucky XD There should be a 3rd, 4th, and 5th stadium! Unless that's what Battle Revolution is.. I think there should be newer updated ones but not like BR because I liked being able to choose which Pokemon like in S1 and S2 where as you couldn't in BR (from when I tried it.) That's why I never liked BR 'cuz I never figured out how to choose which Pokemon you get (if you can atleast >.<)

So anyways, I'd say S2 'cuz Espeon is on there :3

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
I believe that pokemon studium 2 is better than 1

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Stadium 2, you can trade pokemon between all GB games, and you can get Gligar with earthquake on GSC

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Pokemon Stadium 2 is the better game due to the variety of pokemon on it, the mini-games, trading between R/B/Y/G/S/C, and the challenging battles at the end of each cup in Stadium mode.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Pokemon Stadium 1 because it holds such fond memories of my childhood friend and I staying up late into the night playing it.

mycooly

Banned
Shuckle you have missed out on SO much if you haven't played them :p

Sam2010

Cheers
Can't say since I never played Pokemon Stadium 2, and of course the one chance I got to at my aunts house one of the kids she looked after had it and wouldn't work. XP

Last edited:

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
2 all the way. Petit cup, gym leaders rooms looked better than a pallet swap, proper final boss, catchy music, better mini games ( that also assisted your cartridge) plus all around awesome. the academy was also Kool to teach new stuff plus it's library was useful.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Got to be Stadium 2, the mini games (the Hitmontop was my favourite, can't remember the name) and the Johto Pokemon made the game more exciting with more options. Lost my N64 though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.