• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Stats

Why are my stats low? Is it because of...

• Nature?

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Iv's?

• Ev's?

• All of the above?

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I am playing in Pokemon White. Some of you may have seen my earlier thread where i planned out my team (you can see them in my sig). Well i currently have 5 of my 6 guys and have just beaten the seventh gym. The only problem (and this seems to be a recurring one) is that half of my team has terrible stats.

Serperior: Level 43
+ Attack - Special Defence

HP:132
Attack:90
Defence:92
Special Attack:84
Special Defence:81
Speed:117

Serebii's stats:
Serperior Level 50.
Neutral:
Hp:135-185
Special Attack: 100-147
Speed: 118-165
Beneficial nature:
Attack:88-139
Hindering Nature:
Special Defence: 90-132

As you can see, he has terrible stats compared to what he can have. Remember, this is my starter so he would have full (random) ev's from battling trainers throughout Unova. I know he isn't level 50 yet but you can already tell his stats are way to low.

Scrafty Level 42
Neutral Nature (Its the only one i could find after 2 hours that was male and had Moxie...)

Hp:114
Attac:95
Defence 103
Special Attack: 43
Special Defence: 109
Speed: 68.

Serebii's Charts
Scrafty Level 50. Neutral Stat Chart:
Hp:125-172
Attack:95-142
Defence:120-167
Special Attack: 50-97
Special Defence:120-167
Speed: 63-110

He is better than my starter (barely) but is still nowhere close to reaching what he should be. He was with me for the whole game basically as well so i he should have a ton of Ev's as well.

The only guy on my team that i am happy with and for some reason has normal stats is Excadrill.

Even Archeops is kinda weird when it comes to stats.
Neutral Nature (I have to run all the way from the relic castle, i took the easy way out and took the neutral nature...)

HP:120
Attack:126
Defence: 75
Special Attack:102
Special Defence: 64
Speed: 105

Serebii's Charts
Archeops Level 50. Neutral Stat Chart:
Hp:135-182
Attack:145-192
Defence:70-117
Special Attack: 117-164
Special Defence:70-117
Speed: 115-162

Its his attack that i dont get. It should be way higher. He has a ton of Ev's from playing through the game as well.

Did I do something wrong? Are they bad pokemon? Is it IV's? Is it EV's? Bad natures?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this.

Last edited:

Prestonscott89

Stop hating
Okay so I am playing in Pokemon White. Some of you may have seen my earlier thread where i planned out my team (you can see them in my sig). Well i currently have 5 of my 6 guys and have just beaten the seventh gym. The only problem (and this seems to be a recurring one) is that half of my team has terrible stats.

Serperior: Level 43
+ Attack - Special Defence

HP:132
Attack:90
Defence:92
Special Attack:84
Special Defence:81
Speed:117

As you can see, he has terrible stats compared to what he can have. Remember, this is my starter so he would have full (random) ev's from battling trainers throughout Unova. I know he isn't level 50 yet but you can already tell his stats are way to low.

Scrafty Level 42
Neutral Nature (Its the only one i could find after 2 hours that was male and had Moxie...)

Hp:114
Attac:95
Defence 103
Special Attack: 43
Special Defence: 109
Speed: 68.

He is better than my starter (barely) but is still nowhere close to reaching what he should be. He was with me for the whole game basically as well so i he should have a ton of Ev's as well.

The only guy on my team that i am happy with and for some reason has normal stats is Excadrill.

Even Archeops is kinda weird when it comes to stats.
Neutral Nature (I have to run all the way from the relic castle, i took the easy way out and took the neutral nature...)

HP:120
Attack:126
Defence: 75
Special Attack:102
Special Defence: 64
Speed: 105

Its his attack that i dont get. It should be way higher. He has a ton of Ev's from playing through the game as well.

Did I do something wrong? Are they bad pokemon? Is it IV's? Is it EV's? Bad natures?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this.

what exactly are you comparing to?

Serebii's stat charts. The charts for Neutral, + Nature and - Nature for each individual pokemon. I hate not being able to copy from serebii xD I'll write it out my hand.

EDIT: I put them on my original post.

My stats are always at the bottom of what they could be, or even worse.

What does it mean when your in the type section on Serebii and it says "base stats" but it doesn't say a level? It contradicts what they have in their charts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.