• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon style app development

Swarage

(BEFORE READING, MODS, TELL ME IF THIS IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE, I'VE LOOKED FOR A GAME DEVELOPMENT SECTION, BUT HAVE NOT COME UPON ONE, TELL ME IF I SHOULD CHANGE IT AND WHERE I SHOULD PUT IT)

{I ALSO MAY HAVE POSTED A SIMILAR POST SOMEWHERE ELSE AND HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT, MODS, PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THAT TOO SO I CAN CLEAR IT UP IS THAT I THE CASE)

Continuing, the objective is pretty simple, i am working on an app that is similar to Pokemon (obviously from title :)) The basics of the game are simple, they are all right here :

http://swarage.deviantart.com/#/d47siny

the battle system will be in landscape format, and the two monsters will be in minisprite format, only when looking at their descriptions will they have their original sprites showing, which was made by my colleague Tropiking on deviantart (check out his page if you like, he works really hard in college and cares about his art)

anyways, thats the whole of it, i have the basic idea of the code in mind, but i can't actually code since i don't have the library and I can't test to see if it works.
;486;;214;;128;;493;

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
Seems pretty cool to me. If you can make a server and battle online, its pay-worthy.