• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sun/Moon possibilities discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

phanpycross

God-king

dp045

At this point I could easily see Ash with all three Starters. It'd really help to see what their final forms looked like (as well as the rest of the Gen 7 lineup).

I think it would be best if Ash had two starter and female companion one, preferably Rowlet and Litten for Ash, Popplio for the girl, because although I see Popplio is best for Ash and Litten for the girl I would not like that again repeat that the femeina companion had the fire type starter for the second time. Rowlet could be better option too. Nothing for the third passenger as it would be a waste.

PS: If this happens then will say that "S & M is the new DP"

Last edited:

Soniman

Break the Limit
To be hoenst I get a distinct "this is gonna be a Best Wishes like series" vibe from SM's asthetic. I wouldnt mind that if the writing was just better honestly, they could even go for the "ash is on vacation" angle again without totally screwing it up this time.

phanpycross

God-king
To be hoenst I get a distinct "this is gonna be a Best Wishes like series" vibe from SM's asthetic. I wouldnt mind that if the writing was just better honestly, they could even go for the "ash is on vacation" angle again without totally screwing it up this time.

Really, I was thinking it could be "DP but Ash isnt a brick", personally.

Red and Blue

If Sun and Moon continues Ash's progress then it will be what BW should have. I actually have a really good feeling about this saga. The idea of island hopping for an entire 100+ episodes sounds amazing

Soniman

Break the Limit
Really, I was thinking it could be "DP but Ash isnt a brick", personally.

I was thinking "BW but Ash isnt a overexaggerated mess" myself but either way.

If Sun and Moon continues Ash's progress then it will be what BW should have. I actually have a really good feeling about this saga. The idea of island hopping for an entire 100+ episodes sounds amazing

Its probably gonna be 4-6 islands total but hey it's unique at least.

Last edited:

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
I just hope if Ash gets Litten that it won't be the same left alone and abused firestarter. We had too much of those. If Ash gets Litten I want it to be Chikorita alike. Kick *** and possesive of Ash. ^_^

If we get the PC girl as a character she really seems as a Litten or Rowlet type of girl, but Popplio could be sweet in performances ( BRING BACK SERENA).
Also I don't won't a gym leader companion, get creative and insert a different type of character. Maybe someone who wants to become a Fighting type master etc.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Can't wait for 1/3 of the series being on the ocean.

I already can see 7.8/10 too much water in the reviews after SM ends.

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Good thing about Sun and Moon is that unlike BW, older Pokémon seem to appear in the story. In my opinion, that makes a the reset less likely.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Good thing about Sun and Moon is that unlike BW, older Pokémon seem to appear in the story. In my opinion, that makes a the reset less likely.

Oh yeah, I really hope Best Wishes in terms of what they did to Ash was just a fluke/one off and they never try it again (im not opposed to slightly changing Ash's character each season but they just went to far)

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I think it will be interesting if the SM girl has a crush on Ash just like Serena does, if at least for the responses that people will have. Let's just hope that if it does happen, then the girl be someone who would actually be suitable for Ash given his character.

Soniman

Break the Limit
I think it will be interesting if the SM girl has a crush on Ash just like Serena does, if at least for the responses that people will have. Let's just hope that if it does happen, then the girl be someone who would actually be suitable for Ash given his character.

If that happens again I might consider not even watching SM, enough with the romance please

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

No thanks, enough with the romance thing. It brings down the characters from what I've seen and I'd rather that not happen again. Besides Ash is too oblivious to even notice or care about that stuff anyways and this anime isn't that kind of anime.

If that happens again I might consider not even watching SM, enough with the romance please

Yeah I wouldn't watch it if that happens as well.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.

No thanks, enough with the romance thing. It brings down the characters from what I've seen and I'd rather that not happen again. Besides Ash is too oblivious to even notice or care about that stuff anyways and this anime isn't that kind of anime anyways.

Oh, I'm definitely not saying that's the direction they should be going. Especially if again it's just going to fall apart and die at the end like I expect will be the case with Amourshipping. So don't worry about that my friends! XD

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
To be fair, this could be the one time they have all three starters on the team and do it right. Rowlet prevents the need for a regional bird, so that's 4 of Ash's usual types contained within just the three starters, then up to two wildcards and/or extras..

I wouldn't complain if that were the case, however I can definitely see them screwing Poplio out of an evolution "because cute, entertaining sea lion".

Last edited:

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
No thanks, enough with the romance thing. It brings down the characters from what I've seen and I'd rather that not happen again. Besides Ash is too oblivious to even notice or care about that stuff anyways and this anime isn't that kind of anime.

Yeah I wouldn't watch it if that happens as well.

I doubt they'll reuse the same concept over again when they try and switch up the goals and personalities of Ash's groupies it seems, at least in the next gen.
I really enjoyed how they did it this time though, Ash is probably super cute and I'd def crush on him if I was a ten year old in the pokeworld like all the pokegirls on the pokeworld!

I wouldn't not watch the anime because of that one part, but it'd be nice if they had some refreshing content for the groupies.

To be fair, this could be the one time they have all three starters on the team and do it right. Rowlet prevents the need for a regional bird, so that's 4 of Ash's usual types contained within just the three starters, then up to three wildcards and/or extras..

I wouldn't complain if that were the case, however I can definitely see them screwing Poplio out of an evolution "because cute, entertaining sea lion".

Well up to two wildcares basically due to Pikachu if you don't count PC

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Wouldnt want that in a CARTOON character, now would we?

This. Let's not take anything this show throws seriously I mean we're here to watch our favorite Pokemon animated and battle and just have a good time.

It's no wonder I don't freak out by a lot of things in this show. Sure some stuff had me raise eyebrows but in the end, I know it's only an anime to promote said games.

Do any of you at least like the Gen V games?

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I doubt they'll reuse the same concept over again when they try and switch up the goals and personalities of Ash's groupies it seems, at least in the next gen.
I really enjoyed how they did it this time though, Ash is probably super cute and I'd def crush on him if I was a ten year old in the pokeworld like all the pokegirls on the pokeworld!

I wouldn't not watch the anime because of that one part, but it'd be nice if they had some refreshing content for the groupies.

Well up to two wildcares basically due to Pikachu if you don't count PC

Lord knows how I just forgot about Pikachu. Maybe it's because he's taking many seats in this latter part of XY(Z)..

Status
Not open for further replies.