• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sun/Moon/US/UM Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLordElectrode

Yo Pokemon trainers! Names Tony and I created a challenge where you must battle online with a team you would choose in your Elite Four(bring in the mood of many). If y'all would like to join me in this new funny and exhilarating battle, join me and my little bro in this challenge. I have created four types that I would choose in my Elite Four with the Pokemon I have created(My in game name: Talaniu. Type: Grass, Electric, Fairy, Normal and little bro's in game name: Chris. Type: Fire, Ice, Flying, and Fairy). I want to satisfy many with a unique kind of battle technique. If you would like to participate in this challenge, rules are shown below:

- Pokedex/Nat. Dex allowed
- Single Battle(I would do a double battle but I can't decide on a sixth member but you are still allowed to)
- All members must be on Lv.50
- 5 Pokemon only and must consist of your chosen type
- If you have a Pokemon that is not of that type but contains a move of that type, they are permitted(For Example, In Diamond, Flint had a Drifblim since he can learn Will-o-wisp)
- No legendaries or deities but Ultra Beasts are allowed
- Z-Crystals and Mega Stones are permitted but pretend that the one who is holding it is your strong
- Trainers can give all Pokemon items of his or her choice

Hopefully on Saturday, I can encounter trainers from this inspiration of a battle so that I can test my team if you all can beat me or my little bro. If you need any information or questions about it, let me know and I will respond to you. Good luck to you all trainers and FIGHT ME(Or Youngster Joey will kick your ***)!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.