• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Dungeons Discussion

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
I don't bother evolving any pokemon besides me and my partner since you get every pokemon in the game and I want every pokemon even the ones that are not fully evolved. I'm always like that with PMD games.

Me too! Though i'm not sure how they would have overlooked such details...I think i'm starting to find Evolution moot point anyway, since you can find just about every species.

Why, just the other day I recruited the whole female Nido family by completing her mission (Before things got VERY ugly with plot and whatnot, but that's besides the point...). Nidoqueen even joked about how I was expecting a Monster House, but it wasn't!

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I hope I can get through Revelation mountain the second time. I lost the first time and restarted but I still don't know if I can make it since I only have 4 tiny reviver seeds >.>

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I don't think I had that many but I should try to use them more.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I feel like Wands almost make certain seeds irrelevant. Why use Blast Seeds when Blast Wands stack? Why use Stun Seeds when you have Petrify Wands, Slumber Wands, Confuse Wands, etc.?

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got through Revelation mountain this time. I guess I need to be more aware of my surroundings and use items more XD now i'm in abyssal badlands. I find it odd how you can go on if nuzleaf dies, that's what happened last time =/

Illusione-Tempus

I feel like Wands almost make certain seeds irrelevant. Why use Blast Seeds when Blast Wands stack? Why use Stun Seeds when you have Petrify Wands, Slumber Wands, Confuse Wands, etc.?

To throw at enemies at a long range, obviously.

But yeah, wands are so useful in this game. I managed to clear the Sand Dune of Spirits using only wands to clear out the enemies ('cause let's face it, being a Fennekin in that dungeon sucks)

EeveeSoulSilver

Dragon Trainer
I got through Revelation mountain this time. I guess I need to be more aware of my surroundings and use items more XD now i'm in abyssal badlands. I find it odd how you can go on if nuzleaf dies, that's what happened last time =/

Oh, I know where in the story you are!

In the voidlands after a major plot twist of the game.

Creyk

is there anyone who got both partner and main character to level 100 already?
And can you confirm, can you take anyone with you always from that point on, do the lock outs end?
And does it really matter for you and the partner, or only you?

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got through reverse mountain just now. It's kind of funny how Entei was the only one that died XD

scififan21

Sand Dune of Spirits did suck as a Fenniken I redid it as a Cydaquil and brought Hoopa along. I learned my lesson big time the first time going through half my stock of Reviver Seeds. I've got about 300 Pokemon Connected now. Also for only having ten floors Coalion is a tough little bugger to beat, I'm going to try and get him next. Trying to get me and my partner up so we can evolve again. I'm a Quilava and he's a Wartortle at the moment, level 31 and 30 respectively.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Well, I just cleared the main story, and I don't think i've ever been moved the way I was in the final mission. It wasn't easy, but somehow I muddled through it, and it was awesome! I was actually fearing that there would be an absolutely horrible ending...But I managed to pull through the final dungeons, overcome the bosses...and save the world! It feels so GOOD! :D

Now that the mess has been cleaned up, i'm free to do whatever I please...

There's also the matter of getting my partner back...As she is the one who had to say farewell, and not me. Talk about a heartbreaker...

Last edited:

scififan21

Well, I just cleared the main story, and I don't think i've ever been moved the way I was in the final mission. It wasn't easy, but somehow I muddled through it, and it was awesome! I was actually fearing that there would be an absolutely horrible ending...But I managed to pull through the final dungeons, overcome the bosses...and save the world! It feels so GOOD! :D

Now that the mess has been cleaned up, i'm free to do whatever I please...

There's also the matter of getting my partner back...As she is the one who had to say farewell, and not me. Talk about a heartbreaker...

Well depending on what you are that bit is going to stink.

Sand Dune of Spirits Sucks as a fire type, Mysterious Forest just sucks in general. Get Dijinn's Lamp is what I recommend and stock up on Reviver Seeds/Exilers

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Well depending on what you are that bit is going to stink.

Sand Dune of Spirits Sucks as a fire type, Mysterious Forest just sucks in general. Get Dijinn's Lamp is what I recommend and stock up on Reviver Seeds/Exilers

Well, I'm an Oshawott, so the first one doesn't scare me. The second one though might be a big crutch. I think I might have to gather a good amount of supplies before I'm ready.

Though I must ask do either of those areas involve pokemon that attack Roomwide?

scififan21

I don't think they do if I remember correctly. Though you can get a monster house every once and awhile or at least I did on the last floor of one of them no less. XD

EeveeSoulSilver

Dragon Trainer
is there anyone who got both partner and main character to level 100 already?
And can you confirm, can you take anyone with you always from that point on, do the lock outs end?
And does it really matter for you and the partner, or only you?

I went to pelipper island and received a helper from someone. It was a Charizard who was at lv. 100! Seems like someone is at least close to maxing out their levels. I don't know whether that's the Charizard from the Connection Orb or someone's starter though.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I can probably test that now since I've reached level 84 but I don't know if I really want to dump the gold bars to buy more of the level-up items when I'll probably get there soon enough (EXP needed per level doesn't scale that terribly unless you're a legendary). For what it's worth though, I pretty much never have to wait more than a day for a Pokemon to be available at this point, if at all. I feel raw stats might have an influence too though since there was a level 70 legendary I was able to take for four days in a row while I was still making my way through the level 60 range, but I don't know.

EeveeSoulSilver

Dragon Trainer
I just recruited Rayquaza, Dialga, and Palkia. I used Entei, Raikou, and Suicune to get through the dungeon and defeat them. It's good that I had useful Emeras.

Torpoleon

What is the recommended level for the hero/partner when taking on the legendaries, or is it better to just use the Pokémon the game basically gives you? My hero/partner are both at LV 36 (just fully evolved them last night).

By the way, I can't believe I still haven't connected with Kecleon yet. I visit his shop all the time, definitely more than the others and I already have connections with the other shop owners. Is there a certain amount of times you have to talk to Kecleon or some other prerequisite that needs to be fulfilled, such as maybe talking to him in every continent?