1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Psynergy, Nov 20, 2015.

1. bobthedestroyerb

bobthedestroyerb New Member

thank you so much!

2. Darkbird305

Darkbird305 Underused are fun!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  3. Shadow Lucario 50

Shadow Lucario 50 Shadow Pokemon

[​IMG]

Post the dungeon information next time. :< Good luck with the rest of World Tree!

4. Darkbird305

Darkbird305 Underused are fun!

Sorry, didnt think about that. Was it difficult for you? Appreciate the rescue!

*heres a little thank you for your quick rescue*

http://postimg.org/image/iis33mhr5/

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  5. Perfect Zygarde

Perfect Zygarde Well-Known Member

Yeah I got offed on the 30th floor of Apex mountain (guess who reached Grand Master rank) so yeah

X+SK#=Q=8&KCQN=JS9P5
    W9CT-2=SYR6#-X+%Q4©-
    =4J#2CK5Q0WYF006=KHR
    6=N7&JT8--7=RRY++CSC

6. Shiny_Linoone

Shiny_Linoone New Member

Hey, lost my best team on floor 14 of the Magma Chamber (Could not get lucky with a distance dodge emera at all :( ) Could use a hand!

password is:

051=+TS=J©0RXP&0TP1=
    YWH89#RCTMN&KMC74F++
    9F©=1X0Q7Q210%=5#94&
    7#YF=CCJ&490P5WWCM0F

7. Shadow Lucario 50

Rescues Sent and Rescue Needed

[​IMG]
    Here you go! Good luck with the last floor!

[​IMG]

Here you go! Good luck with the rest of the dungeon!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    And as soon as I finish rescuing others... I accidentally got killed by the dumbest of luck. So I'm on Aurora's Edge 2F and a Delphox uses Magic Room. I, having my HP low, lost to that very Delphox after missing with moves 5 times in a row (with it missing twice). So I need a rescue from dumb luck. Here's the QR Code and password...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edit: Thanks to Celebi2002 for rescuing me! :D

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  8. Celebi2002

Celebi2002 Rescuer

We all have our bad luck. If you're still in need of rescuing here's the QR code and Password.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Shadow Lucario 50

Thanks a lot! Here's your reward!

[​IMG]

10. 20=-KSQYFS-YHK0R@K==
    48WS-2J70KH%SW+5NSXN
    R8WM2YN2Y+F01W#@%%9=
    T0&4X99EJ@KJQ@H9#M4F

Jewel Road floor 3. Dungeon is rough :[

11. Celebi2002

Celebi2002 Rescuer

First of all, congratulations on making the most difficult rescue mission I've had to taken on, or should I say want to take on.
    With this password, you've managed to crash my game 20 times, making this an impossible mission to start.
    Is there any chance you could upload a QR code so that I can receive the rescue mail? I might be able to help you that way, but otherwise I'm unable to rescue you. >_<

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  12. melodicroze

melodicroze Member

i got ambushed in Mysterious Plains
    [​IMG]

13. Shadow Lucario 50

You need to retype the password, since "E" cannot be used in the Rescue Mail. Also, when changed to W, it crashes the game. Pretty funny, actually. I'm gonna use it to prank others while theorizing why this certain password crashes the game.

My reasoning is that it's set to a variable to a rescue in a place you cannot be rescued in. So, when it attempts to load the dungeon data, it cannot actually find the rescue rank of the dungeon in question, so it breaks the game. I'm gonna post this on GameFAQs to see what others think.

Can you fix the image? It can't be accessed.

14. melodicroze

melodicroze Member

I'm not entirely sure if I can. Is it because it's rotated? It took me a while to get it to even post the picture

15. Shadow Lucario 50

It's not because of it being rotated. I believe it's because posting it on an e-mail will make it invisible to other users since e-mails are usually private. Try posting it through MiiVerse. When your on the password or QR Code, press the Home Button and save it to your screenshots or post it as a journal entry. Then access the MiiVerse site, click your userpage, then checking your screenshots in Journal or Recently Saved Screenshots. Hope that might help!

16. melodicroze

melodicroze Member

Thank you! I'll try that right away

17. melodicroze

melodicroze Member

[​IMG]
    did it work this time?

18. Shadow Lucario 50

Yep! Nice work, melodicroze! Rescuing now...

Edit: Rescue Complete! Here you go! :>
    [​IMG]

19. melodicroze

melodicroze Member

thank you!

20. melodicroze

melodicroze Member