1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Psynergy, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Spider-Phoenix

Spider-Phoenix #ChespinGang

The game says the QR code doesn't belong to the game. I know it is not the case since the pelliper background is visible. I'd suggest taking another screenshot (maybe the lighting in the one you posted is causing some sort of inconsistence).

Also, the perspective seems strange: the left half seems closer while the right one is farther. Maybe it's affecting as well.

By the way, the code isn't working too and I've used the "circle inside a circle" as we instructed.

What about that? Take a screenshot of the QR codes and, if possible, the screen with the password ;)

2. weegeeizcool

weegeeizcool Random Guy

3. Hartanna

Hartanna New Member

So sunny day + chlorophyll meant extra attacks from tangrowth resulted in sleep powdering entire team asleep and killing them all.

* = double circle

P3030PS2FP8X11R*Q9M4
    217P&9F97%X- KS*1HT-#
    %7H#+=%0XW0-HKH24-8-
    -73-FXXM%7X*T9KQ&T9F

4. Rampharos

Rampharos Well-Known Member

Here's my QR code :)
    I'll find one on this page to do. Please help! It's a post-game storyline quest. I hate how the game forces you into dungeons that you might be underlevelled for with no chance to grind.
    http://imgur.com/hISM2bQ

Let me know if the QR doesn't work

5. Rampharos

Rampharos Well-Known Member

Here's my QR code :)
    I'll find one on this page to do. Please help! It's a post-game storyline quest. I hate how the game forces you into dungeons that you might be underlevelled for with no chance to grind.
    http://imgur.com/hISM2bQ

Let me know if the QR doesn't work

6. kinvara

kinvara pokemon legend

hey ethan im coming to get you (not in a bad way) lol

7. kinvara

kinvara pokemon legend

right found you and rescued you ethan your reviver mail is the password is
    1R38#65#0@P-6@SXYH@1
    =J+-&3P&-HKX8PYH@P+P
    +3PY+S=614F&H%8-86S&
    J28Q#0%+RM@&HK727@QF

THE @ IS THE DOUBLE O sorry thats not on my keypad so have to use something else in place if this dont work send me a message ive got the qr pic but no way to put it on here

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  8. FeralMimic

FeralMimic New Member

Been Rescued

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  9. chalkey300

chalkey300 Member

Help please

I got caught in a monster house on 27F in Aurora's Edge that stopped me using items

MR6&WFT -*X4RY 94X+FPR
    HWTY12R 3%0739 =%8QC32
    NK175&W 12K11K W5QX+PQ
    0*HF+96 0F#69H XH3-S7F

* is the double 0 symbol

I'm from the UK

10. Jornelify

Jornelify Member

I'll try to help you..but it says I can't pick up this mail. Are you sure the password is correct? Maybe a QR Code can help!
    Also, I'm stuck in Reverse Mountain, 3F
    Password:
    3#-4*PQRTCRM2JNMKHK&
    8RKS1M5PYTH6TY2+Y516#
    YTH&CNK8WHXHT1K292YS
    985KFYNH255KMX2CYRCC

The *means the two O symbol which looks like a target!

11. Spider-Phoenix

I just found today: it's because the rescues are region lock. That means if your game is NA and the other player is UK, then you can't rescue each other (yeah, that's stupid, but that's how they program it).

By the way, I've tried your code but I get the same message, so I suppose you aren't playing the NA version either. Though, while trying your code, I've notice there are an extra letter somewhere. If you happen to be playing the NA version, I'd suggest trying to send a QR code as well.

12. kinvara

kinvara pokemon legend

jornelify i cant get your mail cause when i put it in the code is 1 digit to long so it wont let me pick it up can you put a QR CODE INSTEAD then i can scan it

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  13. Jornelify

Jornelify Member

Aw shucks! It might explain a lot since I'm playing on the NA version. Would a QR code work even if it's region locked?

14. kinvara

kinvara pokemon legend

well i helped rampharos but i dont know where he's from plus he still hasnt picked up his reviver mail im in the uk you can try the QR CODE

15. Jornelify

Jornelify Member

Er, how do I put a picture here?

16. kinvara

kinvara pokemon legend

you dont i think you have to upload it to imgur then put the link up here

17. Jornelify

Jornelify Member

I've been trying, but no luck. =<
    You can check imgur and type in Jornelify. You'll see the QR Code there.

18. Jornelify

Jornelify Member

I'm so sorry about this. I've been having 0 luck trying to even put a image here. =/

19. Spider-Phoenix

I think it won't. I've tried scanning a QR code but the game would give the message the QR code isn't from the game even though it clearly was.

Relax, dude.

I'll try to help you: when you reach the bottom of page click "go advanced". There, just look for the pic that look like a "papper clip". If you put the mouse above it, you'll see the name "attachements". Click on it and them it'll open a new window where you can upload pics from your pc directly to your post. Maybe, that will work for you?

20. Jornelify

Jornelify Member

[

Maybe this will work? index.jpg