• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
KO'ed in a dungeon and need help? Post here with QR codes and passwords if you're looking to be rescued in a dungeon. If you've rescued someone, just remember to quote their post and post the QR code or password once you've rescued them. To avoid cluttering up this thread, don't post your request again unless it's gone a whole page without anyone responding to it. And if you don't need help anymore then please edit or delete your post indicating as such so that other people don't waste their time. With that out of the way, happy rescuing!

Spirit Kitsune

Guess I get to be the one who makes the first post. Please note the @ symbol is the closest I could get to the symbol in the game which is a circle inside a circle.

Edit: And a friend just saved me so nevermind. Took them long enough to respond. ~_~

K@#7WHTNK69-MPFY5JYN
@H36R93TNXHX0F8TJ#8-
W9#7HK&0Y4=85+YK41H%
F#5PS%Q07TWS+W9T%WMC

Last edited:

psyrose3

Whoops! I've gotten PSMD today and I've fallen on Poliwrath River B9F! Someone please come rescue me. The Heliolisks are brutal >.<

@ for the double circles symbol.

8T9TN802XS0@3CF3FR4Q
JSC6RC1&9+KY=2%S6P3F
M-97@Y#2X#F&++53%@Y7
MC25CR&Q=WW0NH#@R&+F

Rescued, thanks!

Last edited:

Drakath569

Fire Dragon Slayer
Whoops! I've gotten PSMD today and I've fallen on Poliwrath River B9F! Someone please come rescue me. The Heliolisks are brutal >.<

@ for the double circles symbol.

8T9TN802XS0@3CF3FR4Q
JSC6RC1&9+KY=2%S6P3F
M-97@Y#2X#F&++53%@Y7
MC25CR&Q=WW0NH#@R&+F

Rescued :) here:

2iSce.jpg

Torpoleon

I need a rescue in the Sand Dune of Spirits, please! As others have mentioned, the @ symbol is basically the two circle thing.

X1RY&MXCRRW6P=4CTWNT
1P#1MQW98Q7CF=KH+&S&
QW0YS539-Q&K@@6RW%5Q
1R%33#=+1P%8ST0&1K=F

Thanks!

EDIT: Disregard this because I have just saved myself.

Last edited:

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
Having a Froakie and a Riolu in Revelation Mountain was not a good idea.. @ symbol is double circle.

843XKSS=5N9S2QC2T=@3
22Y59&JYC7W699N4F1@5
34-F35TY8WKC+7KJ6T@T
45C&JW=K54Q#1SY=3J%F

Edit: Gave up on rescue, doing Rev. Mt. again.

Last edited:
Help please in Sub Merged Cave

1@CKCH018M=#PXQ17FHW
P18W4%495FW-QCJ4WY#&
HFJW418%T35&N6K&Q6X#
P0M-0H2Y#JF##9J@=H0F

Edit: Gave up and re did the dungeon.

Last edited:

Quils

Strange Creature
Can you help me please? (I had a lot of Reviver Seeds left but I still died for some reason >.>)
6mQUx0O.jpg

aHf8mUD.jpg
Heart Lake, Floor 24.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Can you help me please? (I had a lot of Reviver Seeds left but I still died for some reason >.>)
6mQUx0O.jpg

aHf8mUD.jpg
Heart Lake, Floor 24.

Not sure if you're still waiting on this but if you are, this is done. Would've uploaded the QR code if I knew where the option was to save said QR code. If the password doesn't work let me know.

T4M#Y@5@R938YXY2S173
60W3T2Y-#JHQP9&N@056
FH@M#525&21Y#JF5FF%W
M&YR5&JH8%1R4H&1X8QC

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Okay, so I was one floor away from meeting with Mesprit when I got beaten after having 16+ Reviver Seeds get burned through. Two failed attempts at rescue later, I am officially out of time to rescue myself due to having to study for a final.

N@4%9#W 3TF4=6 YPJQSJ0
PX0H#00 M@#H67 N5YR#3%
++M-QTF @QK0W2 KHXWF-F
F=SCRKY Y943TX 88C#T=C

EDIT: Weird. Don't know how I missed that character. Finals must be frying my brain.

EDIT2: Yep, finals are braining my fry. Its 88 in the last line, not 99.

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Okay, so I was one floor away from meeting with Mesprit when I got beaten after having 16+ Reviver Seeds get burned through. Two failed attempts at rescue later, I am officially out of time to rescue myself due to having to study for a final.

N@4%9# 3TF4=6 YPJQSJ0
PX0H#00 M@#H67 N5YR#3%
++M-QTF @QK0W2 KHXWF-F
F=SCRKY Y943TX 99C#T=C

You actually missed one character in the first line somewhere, otherwise I can do this and will edit this post once I'm done unless someone else gets to it first.

EDIT: Added the missing character in and it tells me I can't take that mail. I checked a few times over and made sure I didn't make any mistake inputting the password, is it possible that you misplaced another character or two somewhere? Alternatively if someone else can get that password to work then that's fine too.

COMPLETE EDIT: Understandable, it's bound to happen with passwords as long as this. Rescued now, here's the QR code instead to reduce the hassle of inputting another password.

WVW69ipI3Wg-SejrmN

Last edited:

Hudsonn98

F-2HCQR9Q==X4X6-Q7RT
2QH625Q+TFM4H05K8K2M
PN5@1QCT=SCX-QMT=KJS
XSS372Q4=4W-5K87J1RC

Ran out of Reviver Seeds and I have no time or patience to rescue myself today :/ someone help please!!

EeveeSoulSilver

Dragon Trainer
F-2HCQR9Q==X4X6-Q7RT
2QH625Q+TFM4H05K8K2M
PN5@1QCT=SCX-QMT=KJS
XSS372Q4=4W-5K87J1RC

Ran out of Reviver Seeds and I have no time or patience to rescue myself today :/ someone help please!!

I'm on my way! I'll post the password when I rescue you.

Edit: I rescued you! Here's the password

7S#%8F18XJ#0P%=C%1&W
8@4726XXN1+P@@T0C5RN
C-R7PK6N&0NSX&29-#66
R4K%JK6R4WC536Q#JF3C

There you go!

Note: the @ symbols are for the symbol of the two circles the one that looks like a @ symbol.

Last edited: