• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread

Hudsonn98

I'm on my way! I'll post the password when I rescue you.

Edit: I rescued you! Here's the password

7S#%8F18XJ#0P%=C%1&W
8@4726XXN1+P@@T0C5RN
C-R7PK6N&0NSX&29-#66
R4K%JK6R4WC536Q#JF3C

There you go!

Note: the @ symbols are for the symbol of the two circles the one that looks like a @ symbol.

Thank you so much!!

EeveeSoulSilver

Dragon Trainer
Stuck in Purifying Cave :[ out of self-rescues.

5Q4#6YQYYOX&PKO6K02R
HX1RK6JFR8M15OY%FMM%
MW6NS=2T#6R=Y253%&=F
7YRM87N0-FXRYYYJ031C

Os are the ring looking symbol for the code.

EeveeSoulSilver

Dragon Trainer
Stuck in Purifying Cave :[ out of self-rescues.

5Q4#6YQYYOX&PKO6K02R
HX1RK6JFR8M15OY%FMM%
MW6NS=2T#6R=Y253%&=F
7YRM87N0-FXRYYYJ031C

Os are the ring looking symbol for the code.

I'm rescuing you now. I'll post the password when I'm done.

Edit: I rescued you! Here's your password!

W96J9768+J2-2=P0X#KQ
%2HOR7M=HS8J7P42=Y%C
XFRQ+%N#K4-C9CM=&X7#
QWX4TJQ+XC5&5&P0NY9C

I did the same thing as you where the O is the ring symbol. Good luck!

Last edited:

Thrain

A New Journey Awaits
Help! I fainted in a Monster House in the Spiral Vortex!

WH4%-PS=8#J#FMKS&5W8
3K3J93PKY#M9@96C71MM
3TY06Q07C2RF7&-==8P4
S75M30-3=3JP1QK@9P%F

Note: @'s are the weird double circle symbol

EDIT: Never mind. Worked it out with a friend.

Last edited:

Perfect Zygarde

So I got to Lake of enlightenment B26F and died. I'm trying to recruit Uxie so yeah.

22©WJ6S=0%8=%9J6QJR7
40H3XX-5C=97PK4YY0©N
PP9©YPJN48KC7WWYCY95
#4C&79#M&81X8P34#=3C

©= circle inside a circle

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
So I got to Lake of enlightenment B26F and died. I'm trying to recruit Uxie so yeah.

22©WJ6S=0%8=%9J6QJR7
40H3XX-5C=97PK4YY0©N
PP9©YPJN48KC7WWYCY95
#4C&79#M&81X8P34#=3C

©= circle inside a circle

Done, just scan the QR code for the Reviver Mail.

WVW69isHhZYrElY6vS

Shadow Lucario 50

Shadow Pokemon
So, I lost on the last floor due to stupid luck. A Pupitar used Sandstorm just as I walked into a room and I died to a Volcarona waking up and hitting me with a Heat Wave. I lost my Reviver Seeds due to other stupid moves on my part, but this was just rubbing salt in the wound since it was the stairs room.

Sand Dune of Spirits - 10F (Torchic/Inspiration)

Password:
Q2=2CHR JM7Y6T RQS65-7
Y#+XS5- 1XQ43N 7&9M4XJ
=XF&©R+ F36&XR 5R5P&NW
7S0K-P- H-TK94 3#T1P3F

©= Double Circle

Also, how do you save the QR Code to your 3DS? I've been researching, but I haven't found out how to work it. :<

Edit: Nevermind! I found out that you could save yourself and how to use the QR Codes! Darn MiiVerse...

Last edited:

R_N

Sand Dune of Spirits, level 8
Literally right on top of the stairs when I got destroyed by a darmanitan

WVW69iuWFhsnYruLeY

Could somebody please help me? I somehow managed to to make my way to the 8th floor of the Mysterious Geoglyph, the dungeon with nothing but Genocects, with lv 32 pokemon. I then failed to save myself even when using a level 70 Giratina...How did I get to the 8th floor? If you try to rescue me, you will probably need something higher than lv 70. Not sure how to upload a shot of my QR code, so I'll just put the password. Sorry for the inconvenience.
6+CCR=R-4=1-XCQ=0PXX
74+Y431TJ5WR5Q#&8WP%
H59W1&4X83YY77YFW8-S
K4773MRH#NN4JY9YY+5C

Edit: I didn't have any reviver seeds when the lv 70 died, so it's probably not as hard as I made it seem.

Last edited:

Honah

breedin' n grindin'
I need help! Here is my qr code somebody rescue me!
tumblr_o099d4tUca1stfsp8o1_540.jpg

Rakurai

I'd suggest mentioning what dungeon and what floor you need a rescue in.

People can't do a rescue if they haven't actually reached that floor of the dungeon, after all.

Torpoleon

Path of Fallen Leaves, 41F. Literally the last floor before the end of the dungeon. Very hard dungeon that I really don't want to have to do over.

XHRY&1XCRRW6P=4CTWNT
1P#1MQWX867CF=KH+&S&
QQW043539-QSK@@6RWC5Q
FK#H1=+10%8ST0&1K=F

@ signs are the double circle thing. Help would be much appreciated!

EDIT: I have been rescued by someone else.

Last edited:
Reposting because 2 people who posted later than me have gotten help before me. I know I'm supposed to wait until another page has been made, but I have no clue how long that will take to happen. It's been a week since I originally posted, I feel I waited long enough.
Could somebody please help me? I somehow managed to to make my way to the 8th floor of the Mysterious Geoglyph, the dungeon with nothing but Genocects, with lv 32 pokemon. I then failed to save myself even when using a level 70 Giratina...How did I get to the 8th floor? If you try to rescue me, you will probably need something higher than lv 70. Not sure how to upload a shot of my QR code, so I'll just put the password. Sorry for the inconvenience.
6+CCR=R-4=1-XCQ=0PXX
74+Y431TJ5WR5Q#&8WP%
H59W1&4X83YY77YFW8-S
K4773MRH#NN4JY9YY+5C

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Reposting because 2 people who posted later than me have gotten help before me. I know I'm supposed to wait until another page has been made, but I have no clue how long that will take to happen. It's been a week since I originally posted, I feel I waited long enough.
6+CCR=R-4=1-XCQ=0PXX
74+Y431TJ5WR5Q#&8WP%
H59W1&4X83YY77YFW8-S
K4773MRH#NN4JY9YY+5C

Your extreme patience has been rewarded. This was a simple rescue, would've done it way sooner if I was around when you initially posted it.

WVW69iwse20AdHKBlA