• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread

your extreme patience has been rewarded. This was a simple rescue, would've done it way sooner if i was around when you initially posted it.

wvw69iwse20adhkbla

thank you so much!

Perfect Zygarde

Yeah I got offed on the 30th floor of Apex mountain (guess who reached Grand Master rank) so yeah

X+SK#=Q=8&KCQN=JS9P5
W9CT-2=SYR6#-X+%Q4©-
=4J#2CK5Q0WYF006=KHR
6=N7&JT8--7=RRY++CSC

Shiny_Linoone

Hey, lost my best team on floor 14 of the Magma Chamber (Could not get lucky with a distance dodge emera at all :( ) Could use a hand!

password is:

051=+TS=J©0RXP&0TP1=
YWH89#RCTMN&KMC74F++
9F©=1X0Q7Q210%=5#94&
7#YF=CCJ&490P5WWCM0F

Shadow Lucario 50

Shadow Pokemon
Rescues Sent and Rescue Needed

Yeah I got offed on the 30th floor of Apex mountain (guess who reached Grand Master rank) so yeah

X+SK#=Q=8&KCQN=JS9P5
W9CT-2=SYR6#-X+%Q4©-
=4J#2CK5Q0WYF006=KHR
6=N7&JT8--7=RRY++CSC
WVW69iyTlhUQFsFXBY

Here you go! Good luck with the last floor!

Hey, lost my best team on floor 14 of the Magma Chamber (Could not get lucky with a distance dodge emera at all :( ) Could use a hand!

password is:

051=+TS=J©0RXP&0TP1=
YWH89#RCTMN&KMC74F++
9F©=1X0Q7Q210%=5#94&
7#YF=CCJ&490P5WWCM0F
WVW69iyTRjEXBq1xmS

Here you go! Good luck with the rest of the dungeon!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
And as soon as I finish rescuing others... I accidentally got killed by the dumbest of luck. So I'm on Aurora's Edge 2F and a Delphox uses Magic Room. I, having my HP low, lost to that very Delphox after missing with moves 5 times in a row (with it missing twice). So I need a rescue from dumb luck. Here's the QR Code and password...

WVW69iyT1Swpkx-zpB

WVW69iyT02IqhUDd8Y

Edit: Thanks to Celebi2002 for rescuing me! :D

Last edited:

Celebi2002

Rescuer
And as soon as I finish rescuing others... I accidentally got killed by the dumbest of luck. So I'm on Aurora's Edge 2F and a Delphox uses Magic Room. I, having my HP low, lost to that very Delphox after missing with moves 5 times in a row (with it missing twice). So I need a rescue from dumb luck.

We all have our bad luck. If you're still in need of rescuing here's the QR code and Password.
WVW69iywP7MCh8GWjc

WVW69iywPRgkUknNIK

Celebi2002

Rescuer
Jewel Road floor 3. Dungeon is rough :[

First of all, congratulations on making the most difficult rescue mission I've had to taken on, or should I say want to take on.
With this password, you've managed to crash my game 20 times, making this an impossible mission to start.
Is there any chance you could upload a QR code so that I can receive the rescue mail? I might be able to help you that way, but otherwise I'm unable to rescue you. >_<

Last edited:

Shadow Lucario 50

Shadow Pokemon
20=-KSQYFS-YHK0R@K==
48WS-2J70KH%SW+5NSXN
R8WM2YN2Y+F01W#@%%9=
T0&4X99EJ@KJQ@H9#M4F

Jewel Road floor 3. Dungeon is rough :[
You need to retype the password, since "E" cannot be used in the Rescue Mail. Also, when changed to W, it crashes the game. Pretty funny, actually. I'm gonna use it to prank others while theorizing why this certain password crashes the game.

My reasoning is that it's set to a variable to a rescue in a place you cannot be rescued in. So, when it attempts to load the dungeon data, it cannot actually find the rescue rank of the dungeon in question, so it breaks the game. I'm gonna post this on GameFAQs to see what others think.

i got ambushed in Mysterious Plains
Can you fix the image? It can't be accessed.

Last edited:
You need to retype the password, since "E" cannot be used in the Rescue Mail. Also, when changed to W, it crashes the game. Pretty funny, actually. I'm gonna use it to prank others while theorizing why this certain password crashes the game.

My reasoning is that it's set to a variable to a rescue in a place you cannot be rescued in. So, when it attempts to load the dungeon data, it cannot actually find the rescue rank of the dungeon in question, so it breaks the game. I'm gonna post this on GameFAQs to see what others think.

Can you fix the image? It can't be accessed.
I'm not entirely sure if I can. Is it because it's rotated? It took me a while to get it to even post the picture

Shadow Lucario 50

Shadow Pokemon
I'm not entirely sure if I can. Is it because it's rotated? It took me a while to get it to even post the picture
It's not because of it being rotated. I believe it's because posting it on an e-mail will make it invisible to other users since e-mails are usually private. Try posting it through MiiVerse. When your on the password or QR Code, press the Home Button and save it to your screenshots or post it as a journal entry. Then access the MiiVerse site, click your userpage, then checking your screenshots in Journal or Recently Saved Screenshots. Hope that might help!

Last edited:
It's not because of it being rotated. I believe it's because posting it on Google Images will make it invisible to other users. Try posting it through MiiVerse. When your on the password or QR Code, press the Home Button and save it to your screenshots or post it as a journal entry. Then access the MiiVerse site, click your userpage, then checking your screenshots in Journal or Recently Saved Screenshots. Hope that might help!

Thank you! I'll try that right away