• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread

Shadow Lucario 50

Shadow Pokemon
20=-KSQYFS-YHK0R@K==
48WS-2J70KH%SW+5NSXN
R8WM2YN2Y+F01W#@%%9=
T0&4X99RJ@KJQ@H9#M4F

Typos are bad ugh. E was an R
There still seems to be a typo since it's rejecting the rescue password still. Check it twice over to make sure nothing else is wrong. :<

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
For some reason, Miiverse currently isn't working for me, probably something to do with my internet, so I'll put the password down instead:

Q2NH85Y6#8=Y6&%NY=YM
#QJTⓄS&FKSK975K8TJNF
WH4+9+MKKMTFY98Q%C20
0#WN#P3M1W-W2+2%1C6C

weegeeizcool

Random Guy
For some reason, Miiverse currently isn't working for me, probably something to do with my internet, so I'll put the password down instead:

Q2NH85Y6#8=Y6&%NY=YM
#QJTⓄS&FKSK975K8TJNF
WH4+9+MKKMTFY98Q%C20
0#WN#P3M1W-W2+2%1C6C

Won't pick up :c. Don't want to put it in again because of how torturous it is...

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Never mind then, self-rescued.

ugh.

Help needed, Red Point, floor -4. ○ are the double circles.

3○YYQNR Y5NN6S RPWP+MH
=JKR+2C FJ703& 9○N1P-○
7WQ-29X WXQQP1 SJ44NJT
H8W8FC3 7K#P=0 W#R#MFC

I don't have more tries to rescue myself :(

EDIT: QR code: CbxewyIWEAIofze.jpg

Last edited:
The code comes up as invalid so I can't rescue you.

I checked again the code and it's fine. Maybe you wrote it wrong, remember, the "○" are the circle inside of another circle

EDIT: I'll post the QR code when this website allow me to, wait a moment

2nd EDIT: Here's the QR code CbxewyIWEAIofze.jpg

Last edited: