• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I checked again the code and it's fine. Maybe you wrote it wrong, remember, the "○" are the circle inside of another circle

EDIT: I'll post the QR code when this website allow me to, wait a moment

2nd EDIT: Here's the QR code View attachment 15249

The game says the QR code doesn't belong to the game. I know it is not the case since the pelliper background is visible. I'd suggest taking another screenshot (maybe the lighting in the one you posted is causing some sort of inconsistence).

Also, the perspective seems strange: the left half seems closer while the right one is farther. Maybe it's affecting as well.

By the way, the code isn't working too and I've used the "circle inside a circle" as we instructed.

What about that? Take a screenshot of the QR codes and, if possible, the screen with the password ;)

Hartanna

So sunny day + chlorophyll meant extra attacks from tangrowth resulted in sleep powdering entire team asleep and killing them all.

* = double circle

P3030PS2FP8X11R*Q9M4
217P&9F97%X- KS*1HT-#
%7H#+=%0XW0-HKH24-8-
-73-FXXM%7X*T9KQ&T9F

Rampharos

Here's my QR code :)
I'll find one on this page to do. Please help! It's a post-game storyline quest. I hate how the game forces you into dungeons that you might be underlevelled for with no chance to grind.
http://imgur.com/hISM2bQ

Let me know if the QR doesn't work

Rampharos

Here's my QR code :)
I'll find one on this page to do. Please help! It's a post-game storyline quest. I hate how the game forces you into dungeons that you might be underlevelled for with no chance to grind.
http://imgur.com/hISM2bQ

Let me know if the QR doesn't work

kinvara

pokemon legend
hey ethan im coming to get you (not in a bad way) lol

kinvara

pokemon legend
right found you and rescued you ethan your reviver mail is the password is
1R38#65#0@P-6@SXYH@1
=J+-&3P&-HKX8PYH@P+P
+3PY+S=614F&H%8-86S&
J28Q#0%+RM@&HK727@QF

THE @ IS THE DOUBLE O sorry thats not on my keypad so have to use something else in place if this dont work send me a message ive got the qr pic but no way to put it on here

Last edited:
Help please

I got caught in a monster house on 27F in Aurora's Edge that stopped me using items

MR6&WFT -*X4RY 94X+FPR
HWTY12R 3%0739 =%8QC32
NK175&W 12K11K W5QX+PQ
0*HF+96 0F#69H XH3-S7F

* is the double 0 symbol

I'm from the UK

Jornelify

Help please

I got caught in a monster house on 27F in Aurora's Edge that stopped me using items

MR6&WFT -*X4RY 94X+FPR
HWTY12R 3%0739 =%8QC32
NK175&W 12K11K W5QX+PQ
0*HF+96 0F#69H XH3-S7F

* is the double 0 symbol

I'm from the UK

I'll try to help you..but it says I can't pick up this mail. Are you sure the password is correct? Maybe a QR Code can help!
Also, I'm stuck in Reverse Mountain, 3F
Password:
3#-4*PQRTCRM2JNMKHK&
8RKS1M5PYTH6TY2+Y516#
YTH&CNK8WHXHT1K292YS
985KFYNH255KMX2CYRCC

The *means the two O symbol which looks like a target!

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I'll try to help you..but it says I can't pick up this mail. Are you sure the password is correct? Maybe a QR Code can help!
Also, I'm stuck in Reverse Mountain, 3F
Password:
3#-4*PQRTCRM2JNMKHK&
8RKS1M5PYTH6TY2+Y516#
YTH&CNK8WHXHT1K292YS
985KFYNH255KMX2CYRCC

The *means the two O symbol which looks like a target!

I just found today: it's because the rescues are region lock. That means if your game is NA and the other player is UK, then you can't rescue each other (yeah, that's stupid, but that's how they program it).

By the way, I've tried your code but I get the same message, so I suppose you aren't playing the NA version either. Though, while trying your code, I've notice there are an extra letter somewhere. If you happen to be playing the NA version, I'd suggest trying to send a QR code as well.

kinvara

pokemon legend
jornelify i cant get your mail cause when i put it in the code is 1 digit to long so it wont let me pick it up can you put a QR CODE INSTEAD then i can scan it

Last edited:

Jornelify

I just found today: it's because the rescues are region lock. That means if your game is NA and the other player is UK, then you can't rescue each other (yeah, that's stupid, but that's how they program it).

By the way, I've tried your code but I get the same message, so I suppose you aren't playing the NA version either. Though, while trying your code, I've notice there are an extra letter somewhere. If you happen to be playing the NA version, I'd suggest trying to send a QR code as well.

Aw shucks! It might explain a lot since I'm playing on the NA version. Would a QR code work even if it's region locked?

kinvara

pokemon legend
Aw shucks! It might explain a lot since I'm playing on the NA version. Would a QR code work even if it's region locked?

well i helped rampharos but i dont know where he's from plus he still hasnt picked up his reviver mail im in the uk you can try the QR CODE

kinvara

pokemon legend

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

I think it won't. I've tried scanning a QR code but the game would give the message the QR code isn't from the game even though it clearly was.

I'm so sorry about this. I've been having 0 luck trying to even put a image here. =/

Relax, dude.

I'll try to help you: when you reach the bottom of page click "go advanced". There, just look for the pic that look like a "papper clip". If you put the mouse above it, you'll see the name "attachements". Click on it and them it'll open a new window where you can upload pics from your pc directly to your post. Maybe, that will work for you?

Jornelify

[
I think it won't. I've tried scanning a QR code but the game would give the message the QR code isn't from the game even though it clearly was.

Relax, dude.

I'll try to help you: when you reach the bottom of page click "go advanced". There, just look for the pic that look like a "papper clip". If you put the mouse above it, you'll see the name "attachements". Click on it and them it'll open a new window where you can upload pics from your pc directly to your post. Maybe, that will work for you?

Maybe this will work?index.jpg