• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread

Davide800

Please, help me! I can't save me in Destiny Tower 14th floor. This is the password:

M5Y%NPQ5#=F+T2%C19N7
1FSPHN+9Y&73=MKNHPQ=
+=JPS-9+R=65⊙R2%6K4H
X3302S+7-3N%TWY3Q5HC

I have the European version of the game. Please rescue me! Please, post here the password you get when you've succed in, then I'll answer you and thank you with a gift. PLEASE, SAVE ME!

Edit: I've been rescued, but if someone on this thread wants help, I'll be there.

Last edited:

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
I messed up and got battered by double magnitude... my code is:

=2Y%5OX S2N%Q- PJ3MR99
J8Q2TH6 -N7Y7R 702%T65
2RKOQ=T T#OKF& 44W09T2
76#S#F8 Y1KPP+ 1O7+MTF

Viperthefox

Can someone please please help me?! Im on the 8th floor in the submerged cave! My code is:

8CNX97Q7WM7XJ52&HQPQ
○PJ13P06+T84558959T5
5X○○21○J=S#JJ4N957C8
&##NQ24#588P44TK92&F

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Can someone please please help me?! Im on the 8th floor in the submerged cave! My code is:

8CNX97Q7WM7XJ52&HQPQ
○PJ13P06+T84558959T5
5X○○21○J=S#JJ4N957C8
&##NQ24#588P44TK92&F

Unsure if you're still looking but since you asked me:

WVW69jw2XS4oRTUEkv

As a side note if anyone else after this is posting with a request, feel free to message me directly. I don't play this game regularly anymore but I'd be happy to help regardless of the dungeon.

Metal Slime

Hi,
i fainted in the cape of wonders with super motivated pokemons.
I failed to rescue myself three times.
Here is the QR Code:
://imageshack.com/a/img923/5650/ANxZgU.jpg(add http before the url yourself because otherwise it was displaying an error message
Thanks in advance for your help.
P.S:I had the fire looplet and i really dont want to lose it.

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Hi,
i fainted in the cape of wonders with super motivated pokemons.
I failed to rescue myself three times.
Here is the QR Code:
://imageshack.com/a/img923/5650/ANxZgU.jpg(add http before the url yourself because otherwise it was displaying an error message
Thanks in advance for your help.
P.S:I had the fire looplet and i really dont want to lose it.

You asked me to do this one but for some reason my game refuses to acknowledge this as a QR code for the game. Do you think you could try reuploading the QR code or just copying down the painfully long password?

Metal Slime

Password for the rescue

You asked me to do this one but for some reason my game refuses to acknowledge this as a QR code for the game. Do you think you could try reuploading the QR code or just copying down the painfully long password?

Here is the password:

S6N10SW+M19SY97P7C1K
X9-7TWP=50-07TN-P768
4NF7X4WN53H3Q5O9WMJ&
RN5F-42YJY&P-S-7Y-4C

O accounts for the weird circle inside circle symbol.

Thank you very much for your help.

Jan-Su

I'm glad I found this thread, as I need a heavy duty rescuing ASAP.

85th floor of Destiny Tower: some Spiritomb got lucky and got all of its stats boosted when it used Ominous Wind. Wiped us out in one or two hits. Didn't even have a chance to use a Revive All Orb and had no Tiny Reviver Seeds left.

PP3#H6TJ6XM20P=8=99M
6WFYXHT#%RMo0Y%MMW90
X0WoKN9724C-=RRC1oKM
T3TTH9T+5HF43414808C

(The small o's are the concentric circles.)

I know it seems like a longshot, but I'd rather not do the whole thing all over when I'm this close to meeting Arceus. I've picked up some good items on the way, and it'd be a shame to lose them now. I'd go rescue myself if only I had another strong and very high-leveled Pokemon in my team. Happy Holidays, thanks, and good luck.

Jan-Su

On second thought, I decided to just give up on rescue. I didn't think this one was worth waiting for anymore. Thanks anyway.

However, I noticed that even though if one loses a special Treasure looplet from the Legendaries from fainting in a dungeon, one can still buy it back from Cofagrius.

Apfelsine

Sock Monkey Supreme
I was defeated at Isle of Light, and need a rescue but can't seem to post my password? I keep getting an error message about being checked for inappropriate words?

Hope this is not too late:
Password: (@=Double Circle)
7-JKKYX29W743NKX#%-1
M90&77RS886FFX+CSWRM
57N0+KR@HKT@CHM5S199
M1#SFS9HX6NJCHHXPS4C

29F of Path of Fallen Leaves
Difficulty: 7 Stars
Should be a Magmortar from Team Squ

SkiesBuizel

Traveler Trainer
Playing PMD DX and almost at the end. Neeeeed help...

Dungeon: Sky Tower 33F

14149 M4XP4 78X3D
57665 593PP D14DM

Let me know if done. I have 7 days deadline for rescue.

Help ahhhh! I’m at Submerged Cave B5F (3 star difficulty) near the end of Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon and I used up all my Pelipper Island rescue attempts so I’m screwed.

The password is

29MXH7Q&X=3&QMCNNS78KK+FQWF8-6WP&+SK==7R2N-=C-TWY#5Y&P2J2H%5K0-NKP51NWM6+WFM3QYF

(The K0 near the end is K zero not O )

Help ahhhh! I’m at Submerged Cave B5F (3 star difficulty) near the end of Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon and I used up all my Pelipper Island rescue attempts so I’m screwed.

The password is

29MXH7Q&X=3&QMCNNS78KK+FQWF8-6WP&+SK==7R2N-=C-TWY#5Y&P2J2H%5K0-NKP51NWM6+WFM3QYF

(The K0 near the end is K zero not O )
I saved your Turtwig

Thank you so much!

I’m a little confused about what I do next. I guess I need a code from you so I can see the rescue mail and continue?

Could you give me the rescue password or QR code?
Sorry, this is the first time I've ever saved anyone. Anyways, here's the password:

PY+R-622=128XT9&1N73
ORON46F5OF06=WNYY-0X
J5TN9HF&JO#2CPM4XQM7
3&#NH580MW#X0Q=Y9TFF

Where 0=zero and O=Double Circle
Also, there is a Revival Seed attached to it

I also sent out a Manectric through the Pokemon Aid Agency if you want to use him. He is a Monster house destructor with the help of my Rotom Heat (you can use any Rotom with Discharge but Rotom heat has Overheat).

eltigras

Lol i used to play this as well and almost had every mon but then i started over and now it will take a while to get this far again

Sorry, this is the first time I've ever saved anyone. Anyways, here's the password:

PY+R-622=128XT9&1N73
ORON46F5OF06=WNYY-0X
J5TN9HF&JO#2CPM4XQM7
3&#NH580MW#X0Q=Y9TFF

Where 0=zero and O=Double Circle
Also, there is a Revival Seed attached to it

I also sent out a Manectric through the Pokemon Aid Agency if you want to use him. He is a Monster house destructor with the help of my Rotom Heat (you can use any Rotom with Discharge but Rotom heat has Overheat).

Thank you so much!!!! Here’s a thank you gift

N85S4H9&#W63W08Q-Y06XM7NF=P4S1- -#K5T0KSFQJ=16ORKKKHS1%J#XH&2#HN8H382&XKF2&CJ3CJF

(0 is zero O is the double circle)

SkiesBuizel

Traveler Trainer
I have a few days left before the deadline. Anyone can please rescue me? I play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX

Deadline: 3 days
Sky Tower 33F
14149 M4XP4 78X3D
57665 593PP D14DM

Let me know if done!