• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread

eltigras

Lol guess i also need to pick up the game since this is still alive

Thank you so much!!!! Here’s a thank you gift

N85S4H9&#W63W08Q-Y06XM7NF=P4S1- -#K5T0KSFQJ=16ORKKKHS1%J#XH&2#HN8H382&XKF2&CJ3CJF

(0 is zero O is the double circle)
Thank You for the Gift. I can help you with anything else in SMD if needed. I've already connected with everyone but Arceus.

Thank you. :) Actually I seem to have gotten into big trouble again....(I think I’m severely under leveled)

It’s the 7th floor of the prehistoric ruins. Even though my Pelipper island rescue team are lvl 50 55 and 36 they got wiped out. I’m all out of self rescue attempts.

You don’t happen to have any tips for making your characters stronger do you. :,) I’m finding in end game having lvl 20 somethings is proving hard as heck.

Also lemme know if you need any help!

Password

JH%QHSS&OFWR4HPFX=Q1Q00MF&=75OH51S8#4#70M16%7N5M0C90K60=280SSS5C2%#9MSK#MQ4=Q91F

(0 is zero O is double circle)

Last edited:
I'm gonna enter the code now but if you want my Rescue Manectric, I shared it through the Pokemon Aid Agency on the Right Pelipper if you want to pick him up.

Ok, here is the code:
NXR3C182O=%T1KKH#Q+=
8M5R5&7-NR1K%3821N%-
%34K9R&=8%#C-2-XMR+3
Q4K54T%FJMO9&J3F&9TC

O = Double Circle
It'll also come with a Progress Device * which does the same as a regular Progress device but you also don't lose all your stuff if you fail.
Also, I finished my own rescue mission that is up above.

Also, SnootPatrol, this is my Rescue Team at the moment:

Manectric w/ SpA Looplet
LV. 91
Ability: Lightning Rod
Moves:
Flamethrower
Electric Terrain
Thunder
Discharge

Rotom (Heat) w/ Cover Looplet
LV. 100
Ability: Levitate
Moves:
Overheat
Discharge
Substitute
Ominous Wind

Scrafty w/ Healing Looplet
LV. 91
Ability: Moxie
Moves:
High Jump Kick
Leer
Brick Break
Crunch

eltigras

I dont even know my team or starter with whom i got the furthest. I think it was charizard and torterra.

Ok, here is the code:
NXR3C182O=%T1KKH#Q+=
8M5R5&7-NR1K%3821N%-
%34K9R&=8%#C-2-XMR+3
Q4K54T%FJMO9&J3F&9TC

O = Double Circle
It'll also come with a Progress Device * which does the same as a regular Progress device but you also don't lose all your stuff if you fail.
Also, I finished my own rescue mission that is up above.

Also, SnootPatrol, this is my Rescue Team at the moment:

Manectric w/ SpA Looplet
LV. 91
Ability: Lightning Rod
Moves:
Flamethrower
Electric Terrain
Thunder
Discharge

Rotom (Heat) w/ Cover Looplet
LV. 100
Ability: Levitate
Moves:
Overheat
Discharge
Substitute
Ominous Wind

Scrafty w/ Healing Looplet
LV. 91
Ability: Moxie
Moves:
High Jump Kick
Leer
Brick Break
Crunch

Thank you so much : ) For your rescue and all your help!

I managed to beat the game! The ending was soooooo good. Had me all emotional at the end :,)

The progress device you gave me saved my behind. And the helper you sent out was a huge help.

I really appreciate all the help you’ve given.

Here’s the gift password

8+-9QJ#&8S9JR4QHSPO47SJK3-=-9M280WQ3&S1CTW82T7JSK-%R=+42K1Q&49HW8FHJF2%9#0XK =SCF

Thank you so much : ) For your rescue and all your help!

I managed to beat the game! The ending was soooooo good. Had me all emotional at the end :,)

The progress device you gave me saved my behind. And the helper you sent out was a huge help.

I really appreciate all the help you’ve given.

Here’s the gift password

8+-9QJ#&8S9JR4QHSPO47SJK3-=-9M280WQ3&S1CTW82T7JSK-%R=+42K1Q&49HW8FHJF2%9#0XK =SCF

Thanks for the gift.

I'm glad that Progress Device helped you beat the game. Plus Manectric

eltigras

I caught up a bit with my run. I am apparently having cyndaquil and then chespin as my partner
I am struggling now to come up the revelation mountain. All those drifblim keep killing me

insanejames

Unorthodox Trainer
Please resuce my fool self

r<-tB4<HL6h$

there are quite bit of pokemon with magnitude thought I give a heads up

has been answered

Last edited:
Since I completely forgot this thread existed, I'm putting in my rescue thing that I "accidentally" made my own thread for and I don't know if I can move anything...

Anyways...

I need to be saved from the 60F of Destiny Tower

The client is an Ampharos

The very long rescue password is:
#X%WCXS256TK21N18W#5
9-+T97W5J7X+HJ#SQ%RH
NPM0CX-O-%S&&02W+XNH
-1O=NTW8%=H2OW77P=JF

The Team is Team Squ

Whilst I wait for rescue, I'm willing to help anyone else who needs rescuing from 40F dungeons or lower

Thanks in advanced :)