• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon/Superhero Crossover

Status
Not open for further replies.

crobatman

I am going to try a story and you guys vote on the outcome. My username is crobatman, so my character will be a sleeping zubat by day, and Darkwing by night!

Deep in the forest of Viridian lives many pokemon. There are the good, and there is the bad, and then there are the ugly.
Our story begins with a sneasel spying on a pidgey's tree for some yummy eggs. Sneasel sneaks up and knocks out the pidgeys, then runs off with the eggs. But none other than DARKWING shows up and BAM!!! Then a POW!!!
And with a confused, and badly beaten sneasel later, the eggs are safely back in the pidgey tree. The mother Pidgey asks Darkwing how he did it, and Darkwing replies....

Well, how did he do it?

A. with his ninja training
B. with a Leech Life, Wing Attack, and Confuse Ray
C. With exploding crobatarangs
or D. He just got lucky.

EDIT: Woops! sorry, I meant to write we are voting on the outcome.

Last edited:

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
I'm guessin C as you like Crobat

Baam

I a think B!

crobatman

oh great! I did not know my game actually made it to the forums.

So....
Nightwing replies "Bat-zu-bat, zubat!" which means, "It was all easy because of my exploding crobatarangs!" Then Nightwing flies off in the night to his secret hideout.
The next night is another night night of crime-fighting action!
He fights a Masked Ursaring, with Machop henchmen. Then, he has to stop a bank robbery from actual humans!
He is getting wore out and decides he needs a sidekick!

So, who do you guys pick as his sidekick? I am going to keep it a flying type.
will it be...
A) Spearow
B) male Combee
C) Tailow
D) Volbeat

crobatman

man, I really thought my game was not approved... I just now found it. Thanks for voting.

ZFXZFX

I think C.

Manafii101

Manafii Addict
B, for sure

crobatman

A few more votes could help, but it looks like there are 3 votes for a combee! anyone else want to vote before I go on with the tale?

crobatman

So, after a full night of busting crime in the forests, caves, and even the city nightwing takes up his alter-ego of zubat!
And what do you think a zubat does during the day after a night like that? He sleeps of course!
After resting up, Zubat decides to go around the neighborhood. It is a calm and peaceful day until he notices there is a group of poochyenas chasing a lone bug pokemon. Zubat has never seen a Beedrill like that before in these woods.
So, ever the one to help out zubat takes on the mantle of Nightwing!! He sneeks up one the foes to find out the problem.
The biggest poochyena has the bee cornered, and is about to bite it when BAM! after an exploding crobatarang later the sinister pooches are fleeing with burnt tails.
Nightwing asks who this bug is. The bug says "Combee!" (because that is all it does say because it is a pokemon.)
After a lengthy conversation of "Zubat" and "Combee" or "Bat-zu" and "Ee-Comb." Our hero finds out that this Combee has been swept away from its hive of a very distant land.
So, Zubat takes it to his cave, then teaches it how to fight! They become better than Gligarman and his amazing gligar!
Zubat even teaches the Combee how to use a Confuse Ray. The duo isnow called Nightwing and Sting!
With the crime fighting going on the Forest of Viridian seems to be going peaceful, but is it really? Because it is only a matter of time until real blood-thirsty, psycopathic supervillains start to show up....

What shall our first real Supervillain be?
This time, i'll suggest the pokemon, you guys give me an idea for their personality and power when you vote.
here are the choices:
A) Steelix
B) Gengar
C) Skarmory
D) Nidoking

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
I say C.......

And he is not like your typical villain....he actually plans every detail and situation out......he even can calculate what would defeat him and will try anything to keep from that weakness from happening.......

He also has the power to read people's minds and deepest darkest thoughts.....even though he is not a psychic type........

crobatman

yay! there is finally a vote.
I was going to give Combee superpowers like Hank Pym, but decided to wait.

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
I say C.
And agree with CyberBlastoise's villain personality.
...He's got a Death Note! *lolshot* Ignore that part, I was kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.