• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Survivor! Sevii Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmine

The Steel Princess
Based off the tv show, Survivor!

But this is pokemon based. We will create two teams with seven people each. we will have different kinds of competitions. Answering questions about pokemon tv shows or games or doing specific things in other threads. Whatever I ask, which team answers or does it correctly will win and get special prizes or food for them to survive. Then I will have random immunity and vote off challenges. Which team loses has to eliminate one of their team members or have a chance to earn immunity from getting voted off on the next vote off.

I will post random things that happens to the teams and they will have to figure out to solve it, like weather or food problems.

Have fun!
Start joining!

Water Team:
- Shadowfaith
- jango fett with swampert
- Vantage
- Ice Cold Glalie
- Pearl's Perap
- ESP
- LuciRuki

Fire Team:
- Ninjit
- jigglyskitt
- Politoed Fanatic
- .CRAB
- i dont know 2 A.K.A. quilava lover
- ø®ΑпGЗ ♠
- £añkaÑ

Okay it's all filled up!

Last edited:

jigglyskitt

SNEAK ATTACK
Fire team.

<3

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
WATER RULES!
P.S Me and shadowfaith are in the same country

Vantage

I ain't witty, so no
I'll join this one, too. Water team, please.

Ice Cold Glalie

i'll join on the water team

;362; ICG

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Water team for me please!

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
Now What Then!

Status
Not open for further replies.