• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacefissure

Deoxys rulez all!
Skitty...ALSO EVIL! Skitty is my vote.

T

Travis: Storm Trainer

Down With Roselia!
*Holds up Chainsaw*
AREEBA! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAhAHAHAAHA!

S

Silver Swinub

die roselia! *takes back Chainsaw* thats MY chainsaw Muahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

H@UNT3R

Gaze From Beyond
STUPID JUMPLUFF!!!!!

*Grabs a hammer, runs after the Jumpluff*

AAAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

S

Silver Swinub

me to but is still hate Roselia more *Closes in with the Chainsaw*

I

Indigo

It doesn't look like magicpizzadust is coming back...I hope that everyone will be okay if I took this into my own hands.

Now, let's see the tally...

Oh, it looks like magicpizzadust messed up with the posts, and some people double-voted. Well, the final loser, with six votes, is...

LUVDISC!

Goodbye!

Now we have 8.
~~~
There will be 10 pokemon, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. You'll be voting for your least favorite Pokemon. The one who beats out all the rest wins! I'll post the next round when theres enough votes in the same thread. Please vote!

Here are the 8 Pokemon!

;300; ;189; ;200; ;315; ;293; ;327; ;190; ;120;

Remember to read the rules!

My vote: Whismur

spacefissure

Deoxys rulez all!
SKITTY IS EVIL! VOTE OUT SKITTY! *also buys chainsaw.* I WILL NOW GIVE SKITTY A BLOODY AFTERLIFE!

I

Indigo

'kay, Roselia, Skitty, and Whismur are tied.

Come on, people! Please vote!

R

raney

die skitty die!!!

*runs forward and begins punching Skitty in head*

I hate thoise stupid things!!!

M

magicpizzadust

Indigo said:
It doesn't look like magicpizzadust is coming back...I hope that everyone will be okay if I took this into my own hands.

Now, let's see the tally...

Oh, it looks like magicpizzadust messed up with the posts, and some people double-voted. Well, the final loser, with six votes, is...

LUVDISC!

Goodbye!

Now we have 8.
~~~
There will be 10 pokemon, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. You'll be voting for your least favorite Pokemon. The one who beats out all the rest wins! I'll post the next round when theres enough votes in the same thread. Please vote!

Here are the 8 Pokemon!

;300; ;189; ;200; ;315; ;293; ;327; ;190; ;120;

My vote: Whismur

Uh, actually I am coming back, I'll take my game back after this round, thanks...also I'm voting Skitty.

M

magicpizzadust

Here are the 7 Pokemon

;189; ;200; ;315; ;293; ;327; ;190; ;120;

My vote: Jumpluff

H@UNT3R

Gaze From Beyond
Lets kill that Jumpluff!!!

*Puts Jumpluff in a cannon*

*Launched the Jumpluff to Mars*

MaskedManAbsolkid

*brings the Jumpluff back from Mars* I like Jumpluff . I vote Whismur.

I

Indigo

Okay. It was just a long time period, so...I should have PMed you. Sorry about that.

In any case, I vote Whismur.

Status
Not open for further replies.