• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BugLoverCody

Drowns in Cultness
Mew.. out!

rrreeeddd375

AWWWWWW!!!! Why do people hate my pokemon?

151.png

Yuckie legendary, it's a super not an actual pokemon that requires hard work and love......... gosh people.

once again :(

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
bye cacturne

Black Charizard

Volcano Trainer
Final Tally
;332;: 6
;151;: 5
;171;: 3
;197;: 1

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know rrreeeddd375 will be doing tallies for a while so dont get on his/her case about tallying when he/she starts...

Also *tear* we have hit ten thousand posts, its a great achievement, lets keep it up!

Enjoy your voting!

Rules and Heads of the Game

There will be around 15-25 pokemon at the beginning of every set. One by one they will be voted off, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. You'll be voting for your least favorite Pokemon in the round until the final two pokemon which you will then vote for one to lose or one to win. The one who beats out all the rest wins the set and gets added to the winners circle! The rules are no posting unless its a vote if you want to post something(other than your vote) EDIT the post you voted in, if you do not its spam, say who you vote for in the last round to lose or win or its considered a unknown vote and not counted, and dont change your vote. If you have any complaints plz pm me. Seeing as im in charge now sprites all around!
Hope you enjoy the game! - Black Charizard

Here are the Pokemon!

135.png
136.png
148.png
151.png
169.png
171.png
197.png

257.png
260.png
350.png