• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gargoss

Hotshot
That's not to say I don't have my own theory about the Paldea Crater and the Ultimate Weapon's role in creating the Terastal Phenomenon!

Now the Key Details of AZ's Ultimate Weapon is that it uses the Infinity Energy from one of the Two Kalosian Legendary Pokémon to either give Eternal Life or Restless Death to a targeted Person or Pokémon. AZ had the thing set on 'Death Ray Mode' when he fired it on Paldea. The beam hit square in the Center of the Paldea Region, and Obliterated everything within ?? Miles from Ground Zero...

But what would happen if a Pokémon was hit dead-on by the Apocalyptic Blast, and actually survived?
When something that powerful hits the planet, a large amount of the Earth around the point of impact is pressure-fused into Meteoric Glass, something as Rare, Valuable and Beautiful as any Jewel!
My Theory is that instead of killing this unfortunate Pokémon, the blast's energy instead infused so much Infinity Energy into it that it became part of the land - a Pokémon made of Meteoric Glass that, through the Leylines of the Paldea Region, can infuse some of its own energy into other Pokémon, unlocking it's Hidden Elemental Potential in the form of a dazzling Gem-like Transformation! The Gem-like Crystals that form around a Terastallized Pokémon is actually made of Meteoric Glass, and the Pokémon providing this power can see the outside world through the Pokémon it imbues with its energy! It has to, as it most likely is unable to leave the area it was struck down in of its own volition, and no-one has gone far enough into the Crater to find it...

This Pokémon I picture as the Post-Game Legendary that you can find and catch after you complete all Three Story Arcs within the game, be called Quanterra and have the Appearance of a Butterfly made of Terastal Meteoric Glass. The Name is derived from Quantum, a term often used in regards to the Timestream, and Terra, a word that refers to the Earth, as well as being part of the base entymology for the Terastal Phenomenon. The Butterfly is known as the symbol of Departed Spirits in some cultures, and is also referred to in the Butterfly Effect, a philosophical analogy warning of the dangers of Time Travel. The analogy goes that even a small change to the Past can have lasting repercussions long into the Future. Swatting a seemingly insignificant Butterfly could ripple out and cause extreme changes to the entire World!

What does everyone think of my ideas?