• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
No real reason to believe it's true, specially considering the source, but man do I like these logos.

Dz0XaNeWsAEXnz9
I’ve seen “leaks” for the same titles with completely different logos lol

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
These logos are fake. I don't think that they would gender the titles for marketing purposes.

Yeah, that's been my thought with any leak that suggests them as the names as well. Not to mention the current SJW climate with everything who knows how that could affect games with an apparent 'gender devide'.

Prof. SALTY

The Scruffy Professor
I also am not a fan of the names and don't think they would gender it.

Yeah, that's been my thought with any leak that suggests them as the names as well. Not to mention the current SJW climate with everything who knows how that could affect games with an apparent 'gender devide'.

It would indeed cause trouble with the political correctness movement.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I also don't think that the titles would relate that much to the real world area that the region is based on.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
I don’t think they would gender it either because of the PC people and SJWs, even though I don’t agree with the movement...

So, I think Crown & Scepter may be fake still, maybe those’ll be the titles though.
I think we’ll get a ton of info during Pokémon week from the 26th-March 3rd, including the starters, maybe a sneak peek at the legends, and maybe a look at the scenes, while the music from the new game plays (which I certainly can’t wait to hear) during the first trailer, we will maybe get to see a Bird or Regional Rodent Pokemon, and some regional variants (please not just Kanto).

Maybe we’ll get in the next few trailers some new Pokémon, including some we all may or may not expect. I think we’ll have a few trailers during that week, about some features returning (like Gyms, please let us get Gyms back and let us have a Dark gym, please!), and new features too. I hope we get Gyms back, and I hope we see a Dark type gym. We could maybe go on a side quest to Kalos during the post game, exactly like GSC & HGSS and Kanto. Maybe learn about the 5 young trainers and meet an older Serena, Calem, Tierno, Trevor, and Shauna. I am looking forward to Wonder Trades coming back. And maybe looking for an area like Friend Safari or the Safari Zone.

DSDark

Breeder
I think the main reason people want to see Kalos return is because it was so underused in XY. Also people are completely sold on the idea that the region will be based on the england. Which lends it hand to Kalos (france).

I kind of don't want the region to be based on england to just to screw with people.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
England could be a good region; I don't think customization would be relegated to warmer-weather clothes with an England region.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I think the main reason people want to see Kalos return is because it was so underused in XY. Also people are completely sold on the idea that the region will be based on the england. Which lends it hand to Kalos (france).

I kind of don't want the region to be based on england to just to screw with people.
Same here. I don't think that the region will be based on the UK either.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Same here. Not a huge fan of them. What would be the meaning behind the names?

I think people are very bored and are pretty much spinning stuff out of thin air at this point.

Going by this article: https://nintendosoup.com/rumor-pokemon-switch-titles-are-called-pokemon-king-and-queen/

People trying to get information via a Weedle screenshot? Really?
People are craving for news so bad they are overexamining simple screenshots for possible hints. We need actual information so people can stop doing this.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
People are craving for news so bad they are overexamining simple screenshots for possible hints. We need actual information so people can stop doing this.
Exactly. It's getting very, very silly at this point. Hoping that there is some in the near future.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I’m enjoying the rumors, fake leaks, and grasping for straws people are doing as a lack of information. Funny sewing how desperate people are for details while also watching people getting pissed about people spreading these rumors.

Edit: The official Pokèmon Twitter account made a tweet about 20 minutes ago about celebrating Pokèmon Day and people are going crazy. Next Tuesday will be a fun day regardless if we get news lol

ebevan91

Remember the 5.22 and 5.29 thing from a year ago? Pokemon Let's Go was announced on 5/30 (in Japan) and 5/29 was the date in the U.S. when they were announced. That's probably why people are freaking out over that Weedle screenshot.

I’m enjoying the rumors, fake leaks, and grasping for straws people are doing as a lack of information. Funny sewing how desperate people are for details while also watching people getting pissed about people spreading these rumors.

Edit: The official Pokèmon Twitter account made a tweet about 20 minutes ago about celebrating Pokèmon Day and people are going crazy. Next Tuesday will be a fun day regardless if we get news lol

Either the internet is going to explode from gen 8 news or it's gonna be burned down from the lack of it.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
At this point I'm done speculating when the actual announcement for these games will be made. Inevitably it'll happen and then we'll actually have something to talk about.