• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
That's not the issue. Assuming the option is available, I plan to preload and go digital so that I can have the game and begin playing it by 6am on launch day. My complaint is that I anticipate having a lot of hours at work at the time of release, and therefore will not have the time I'd like to play. Just me being selfish :p
Ah I see. Good move.

I tend to go with physical copies myself in order to save some space.

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
I'd be shocked if release isn't on November 22nd. That follows the last few release trends, being the Friday a week before Black Friday. I also agree that we'll likely get the cover legendaries next. I have to think that, whatever we get next, will come alongside the box's cover art. As such, seeing legendaries (or whatever they show on the box art if they feel like changing it up) would be no surprise.

I'm definitely getting ready to see the next reveals. I was surprised by how much we got in February after SM's reveal gave us next to nothing, so that has left me satisfied for a while now; however, it does feel like about time to see some new stuff. I'd assume we'll still get something before E3 just to whet out appetites. Looking back to last year, Let's Go: Pikachu/Eevee's reveal was on the 29th of May and had a spot at E3. Traditionally, Pokemon is not the headliner, and I don't see that changing this year. I think that will go toward Animal Crossing (their probable big holiday title) or Mario Maker 2 if they want to give it the biggest push possible before release. Even if SwSh isn't the biggest thing on the show floor, it'll almost certainly have a presence. I still think back to X/Y's big session outside of the Direct or S/M's segment on Treehouse Live as better than if we had just gotten a trailer in the Direct. If I recall, they did a similar Treehouse segment on Let's Go too. I imagine, then, that SwSh will be spotlighted in a similar fashion. Heck, if S/M could interrupt the near-endless stream of BotW in 2016, they'll definitely show off some SwSh this year.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Certainly hope the game releases on the 22nd. That’d be an awesome birthday haha. Hopefully we will get a trailer next week. This week is prob unlikely, as it’s Mario Maker 2’s week. But hey if they wanted to upload a trailer with no head up tomorrow, I would not complain

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I really want it earlier than the second to last week of November.... Like first week November, maybe last week of October would be swell.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
If it releases on the 22nd I would get it ASAP since it’s after my birthday. S/M released on my birthday (Nov 18). I think it’ll release on the 15th or 22nd.
Hopefully we get a trailer soon. I’ve been waiting for new news, but I feel like they may have a trailer or 2 in the next few weeks or more...
Maybe since this is Mario Maker’s week, maybe next week something will come out (maybe even on the 21st which is the 3rd Tuesday or some other time in the next week or 2/3).

Vipsoccermaster

The funny thing is, every year since 2014, a Pokémon game has been released on the Friday before Black Friday, including Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon for North America. In 2013, Pokémon X & Y (Generation VI) were released on Saturday, October 12, 2013.

Ultra Beast Lover

Hmm what else to discuss... oh yes, here's to hoping that they give it a rest with Pikachu, Mewtwo and Charizard. I said it previously but it bears repeating. I love Mewtwo and Charizard, I still love Pikachu even with its over exposure, but these three have been in the limelight for too long. It's time to let other Pokemon participate to the same degree they do. Maybe they could give us an Eevee village or a Pokemon mansion filled with different Pokemon like Togepi.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
How many of you still think that armored evolutions are happening even though Japan said Armored Mewtwo is an anime-only character?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
@Pikachu111213 I just ignore them for what it's worth. They just want the attention.

-------------

Please don't link to stuff like that. It only serves to give them that attention. Let's not give them the satisfaction. Thank you.

I know you guys are bored, but it's not worth discussing fake mon.

Last edited:

Pikachu111213

Traveler
How many of you still think that armored evolutions are happening even though Japan said Armored Mewtwo is an anime-only character?

Yeahhhh I feel like it ain’t happening. I think the gimmick will have to do with the gyms because the gym symbol is on the Japanese logos, which typically have the symbol for the new gimmick (I.e. Mega Evolution, primal reversion, z moves)

Pikachu111213

Traveler
@Pikachu111213 I just ignore them for what it's worth. They just want the attention.

-------------

Please don't link to stuff like that. It only serves to give them that attention. Let's not give them the satisfaction. Thank you.

I know you guys are bored, but it's not worth discussing fake mon.

Sorry! Didn’t mean to cause any trouble :)

To divert the subject...what pseudo type are y’all wanting? Since the snow area seems to be late game, I think an ice/Dragon would be awesome.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

To divert the subject...what pseudo type are y’all wanting? Since the snow area seems to be late game, I think an ice/Dragon would be awesome.
No problem!

I'll just edit it out of your post and we can go from there.

That would be great. It would be an interesting type.

------

Updated the main post with the general no 4chan links mention.

------

I'd love to see a new Dark type Pokemon, maybe Dark/Ice or something.

Last edited:

ghostedZorua

Hex Maniac

Forgiven, but not entirely forgotten.

Personally would like to see a Ghost-type pseudo, or a Ghost/Dragon pseudo, but I'm a bit biased towards Ghost-types.