• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword/Shield Box Legendary Discussion

Fairy Queen

Lover of the Fairy type
Supposedly they showed off the animation for what looks like their signature moves (they also looked "activated" so it makes sense) and I have to say, Zamazenta's signature move looks so similar to Solgaleo's Sunsteel Strike. The a similar red aura surrounds them then they charge straight ahead.

Anyone else think that?

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I just don't want to see two wolf Legendaries. I just can't see two different wolves being different enough from each other to be interesting. The logos make it seem somewhat likely, but I'll hold out hope that it's just a design flare or represents something else, seeing as the two wolf heads are identical.

The Affleck Leak giving the initial statement that Zacian and Zamaenta are the same pokemon, along with the alleged reveal that a "bare wolf pokemon" appears to the player early on gives implication that Zacian and Zamazenta might be evolved forms of the same pokemon, much like Solgaleo and Lunala.

However, I think this evolution could be more of a formality like Type: Null and Silvally, who are literally the exact same pokemon.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
I'm seeing what appears to be magma at Zamazenta's feet and embers around it in the overview trailer?

Rio!

Composer
Supposedly they showed off the animation for what looks like their signature moves (they also looked "activated" so it makes sense) and I have to say, Zamazenta's signature move looks so similar to Solgaleo's Sunsteel Strike. The a similar red aura surrounds them then they charge straight ahead.

Anyone else think that?

It's funny you say that since I was taking a look at both the models and plush that are slated to release for the pair soon and Zama reminded me of Solgaleo right off the bat because of the way the fur around its face flares out like his mane.
I think that's been what bothers me about Zama's design/silhouette versus Zacian's; it's too similar to the pokemon we just experienced this past gen. Hm.