1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Sword/Shield Box Legendary Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Sword & Shield Discussion' started by KingMinun, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Fairy Queen

Fairy Queen Lover of the Fairy type

Supposedly they showed off the animation for what looks like their signature moves (they also looked "activated" so it makes sense) and I have to say, Zamazenta's signature move looks so similar to Solgaleo's Sunsteel Strike. The a similar red aura surrounds them then they charge straight ahead.

Anyone else think that?

2. PrinceOfFacade

PrinceOfFacade Ghost-Type Master

The Affleck Leak giving the initial statement that Zacian and Zamaenta are the same pokemon, along with the alleged reveal that a "bare wolf pokemon" appears to the player early on gives implication that Zacian and Zamazenta might be evolved forms of the same pokemon, much like Solgaleo and Lunala.

However, I think this evolution could be more of a formality like Type: Null and Silvally, who are literally the exact same pokemon.

3. Kyuu-Tales

Kyuu-Tales 織田信長☆FAN

I'm seeing what appears to be magma at Zamazenta's feet and embers around it in the overview trailer?

4. Rio!

Rio! Composer

It's funny you say that since I was taking a look at both the models and plush that are slated to release for the pair soon and Zama reminded me of Solgaleo right off the bat because of the way the fur around its face flares out like his mane.
    I think that's been what bothers me about Zama's design/silhouette versus Zacian's; it's too similar to the pokemon we just experienced this past gen. Hm.

Ophie and Fairy Queen like this.