• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Pikachu111213

Traveler
I’m going to predict that we won’t get any new trailer before the launch. I don’t mean to sound like a pessimist, but with the way Nintendo’s been handling their games lately I wouldn’t be surprised if they literally did nothing for the DLC, assuming that it’ll still be successful anyway. Look at how well Animal Crossing did even though it got little to no updates before it came out

Plus, I kind of like the of not really getting any information now that I’be started to accept it. It kind of makes me feel like a kid back when all I knew about a pokémon game were the little bits of info tv commercials & occasionally the anime gave me. Even if we don’t get that much new content (though I think we will), it’s kind of fun anticipating and having an overall sense of mystery to it
I will say I think Crown Tundra will be the meatier of the 2 expansions. That said, I think both will be nice. I mean a few Galarian forms and a good bit of returning mons is awesome to me. Plus I’ll no longer have to hunt watts in the Wild area. Gets boring after every day. Looking forward to a change in scenery! :)

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
So there is the New rumor about 21 moves datamined from Home:
https://pokejungle.net/2020/05/22/rumor-pokemon-home-update-leaks-new-moves-from-dlc/

The list:
  • Expanding Force
  • Steel Roller
  • Scale Shot
  • Meteor Beam
  • Shell Side Arm
  • Misty Explosion
  • Grassy Glide
  • Rising Voltage
  • Terrain Pulse
  • Skitter Smack
  • Burning Jealousy
  • Lash Out
  • Poltergeist
  • Corrosive Gas
  • Coaching
  • Flip Turn
  • Triple Axel
  • Dual Wingbeat
  • Scorching Sands
  • Jungle Healing
  • Wicked Blow
  • Surging Strikes

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
https://pokejungle.net/2020/05/22/rumor-pokemon-home-update-leaks-new-moves-from-dlc/

The list:
  • Expanding Force
  • Steel Roller
  • Scale Shot
  • Meteor Beam
  • Shell Side Arm
  • Misty Explosion
  • Grassy Glide
  • Rising Voltage
  • Terrain Pulse
  • Skitter Smack
  • Burning Jealousy
  • Lash Out
  • Poltergeist
  • Corrosive Gas
  • Coaching
  • Flip Turn
  • Triple Axel
  • Dual Wingbeat
  • Scorching Sands
  • Jungle Healing
  • Wicked Blow
  • Surging Strikes
Jungle Healing we know to be Zarude’s signature move but if they are real the last two could be Urshifu’s signature moves (one for each of its forms). Drawing a blank at the others, Move Tutor moves perhaps?

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Smells a lot like an Isle of Man triskelion/motorbike hybrid!
In actuality the Triple Axel has nothing to do with vehicles but is an extremely hard to pull of figure skating move, the Axel part comes from the creator of the single version of the move.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*

The list:
  • Expanding Force
  • Steel Roller
  • Scale Shot
  • Meteor Beam
  • Shell Side Arm
  • Misty Explosion
  • Grassy Glide
  • Rising Voltage
  • Terrain Pulse
  • Skitter Smack
  • Burning Jealousy
  • Lash Out
  • Poltergeist
  • Corrosive Gas
  • Coaching
  • Flip Turn
  • Triple Axel
  • Dual Wingbeat
  • Scorching Sands
  • Jungle Healing
  • Wicked Blow
  • Surging Strikes
I think some of these will be new G Max moves and signature moves. Scale Shot is most likely Intelleon’s, Expanding Force is Cinderace, Shell Side Arm is either Blastoise or Galarian Slowbro, Grassy Glide for Venusaur, and Polteageist will most likely get Poltergeist. I think the names given for the Galar starter G Max moves might have been place holders and these are the actual names.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
I think some of these will be new G Max moves and signature moves. Scale Shot is most likely Intelleon’s, Expanding Force is Cinderace, Shell Side Arm is either Blastoise or Galarian Slowbro, Grassy Glide for Venusaur, and Polteageist will most likely get Poltergeist. I think the names given for the Galar starter G Max moves might have been place holders and these are the actual names.
I would think that they would have “G MAX” before the name if that was the case. Also, I doubt they’d officially reveal the names of the Galar starter Gmax moves in the last trailer if they were just placeholder names.

as for shell side arm, I seem to remember a 4chan post stating Galarian Slowbro would have the shellder on its arm to use as a lance.

HappyHawlucha

Terrain Pulse sounds like your Weather Ball for Terrain; which I hope will be more than just flat damage but I doubt it, probably the same as Weather Ball with 50 base power but doubles to 100 and changes type to Electric; Grass; Fairy or Psychic.
Flip Turn will probably be the water type U-Turn everyone is expecting, it makes sense given the name in various languages, and the name Flip Turn isn’t as on the nose but I like it personally.
Dual Wingbeat sounds like a 2-hit physical Flying move which could see a lot of use as long as they don’t implement many drawbacks for it.
Jungle Healing we know but Surging Strikes & Wicked Blow are almost certainly Urshifu’s signature moves...
I’m willing to bet Shell Side Arm will be the signature move of Galarian Slowbro, makes too much sense.
It seems they’re going all in with terrain moves as we also have Grassy Glide; Misty Explosion and to an extent Rising Voltage might be a terrain move too, but where’s the Psychic Terrain move? Wouldn’t be mad if there wasn’t one though as Psychic Terrain is very good already.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Smells a lot like an Isle of Man triskelion/motorbike hybrid!

In actuality the Triple Axel has nothing to do with vehicles but is an extremely hard to pull of figure skating move, the Axel part comes from the creator of the single version of the move.

Maybe a steel/ice Triskelion Pokemon with ice stakes on it's 3 feet.

aerial_ace

I think these moves will be our move tutors for IOA. In the initial reveal of dlc they said there will be brand new tutor moves so apart from zarude and urshifu signature moves i am expecting these to be tutor moves. Some of them sound really interesting i am especially excited for the dual hitting flying type move and water u-turn.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Well, I’m definitely going to teach my Cinderace Burning Jealousy if it’s able to learn the move. It fits perfectly with several story & character development ideas I have for the Isle of Armor

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Maybe they could make a Galarian Dodrio to represent that. I’m personally not expecting any standard new Pokémon. Just the ones we already know of

I just feel like they should give us something Manx, seeing they said the Isle of Armour is based on the Isle of Man. I mean if there's nothing explicitly Manx inspired why would they bring attention to it being based on the Isle of Man in the first place?

Pikachu111213

Traveler
I just feel like they should give us something Manx, seeing they said the Isle of Armour is based on the Isle of Man. I mean if there's nothing explicitly Manx inspired why would they bring attention to it being based on the Isle of Man in the first place?
Definitely would be nice. If you don’t count Meowth regional forms, we haven’t had a new cat in awhile. Since Meowstic if I’m not forgetting one

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Definitely would be nice. If you don’t count Meowth regional forms, we haven’t had a new cat in awhile. Since Meowstic if I’m not forgetting one
Well, the only other cats I can think of who could get Galarian forms based on the Manx are Shinx, Skitty, Litleo, & Glameow

Last edited:

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.

Well there is Litten (and Litleo)... but that me being pedantic, a Manx cat would be nice, I mean when I think of Manx things that could be pokemon, it's the Triskelion and Manx cats, I mean there are the motorcyle races but you get motorcycles everywhere.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Well there is Litten (and Litleo)... but that me being pedantic, a Manx cat would be nice, I mean when I think of Manx things that could be pokemon, it's the Triskelion and Manx cats, I mean there are the motorcyle races but you get motorcycles everywhere.
The Litleo line does get Acrobatics now. Maybe they make it on its hind legs and like an acrobat, with it getting Triple Axel

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Triple Axel sort of makes me think Sneasel and Weavile will learn it and it’ll be a physical Ice Type Attack. We have seen these two attacking while spinning in a circle before in the anime so it’d make sense to give them an official attack that does the same thing. I could also see Pawniard/Bisharp, Alolan Sandshrew And Sandslash, And Gallade learning such a move.