• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

DSDark

Breeder
Anybody know what Game Freak plans to do with Pokemon Bank? I hope we don't end up like the start of Generation 3 starting over from scratch. (At least we're able to finally transfer Pokemon from the VC Versions of Red, Blue, Green (JP), Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal.)

There will probably be a bank app for the switch and it'll connect to your nintendo account that was also on the 3ds.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
Everyone is saying 'UK reagion' But I don't really see UK / England in this.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Acer11

I don't know how Go/Let's Go would also use this. I also don't know if the Pokemon from those games would get their Hidden Abilities (If they have one) like with the VC Classics.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Everyone is saying 'UK reagion' But I don't really see UK / England in this.

Check the ferris wheel and big clock tower.

Anybody know what Game Freak plans to do with Pokemon Bank? I hope we don't end up like the start of Generation 3 starting over from scratch. (At least we're able to finally transfer Pokemon from the VC Versions of Red, Blue, Green (JP), Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal.)

Bank was created specifically to prevent that situation ever happening. It'll be released for Switch and you'll be able to tranafer your Pokemon over.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
What region do you see there?
Breaking my head around it. Maybe it is just a part of the UK? I don't know. It doens't really scream 'UK' for me, even with the Clock Tower and Ferris Wheel.

DSDark

Breeder
Breaking my head around it. Maybe it is just a part of the UK? I don't know. It doens't really scream 'UK' for me, even with the Clock Tower and Ferris Wheel.

It's inspired by Great Britain.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
Must be looking too far into it since we're being used to exactly map out the region it's based off.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
I know this isn't the time to talk about this, but what are the chances of the remake version of this 8th Gen game being named Pokemon Bow & Pokemon Spear?

Then we would have the Shield, Sword, Bow & Spear Pokemon games, and make jokes about it relating with "Tate no Yuusha".

ThroughTheIris56

The way I saw it, is I imagined Great Britain flipped upside down, and saw the North Eastern peninsula as Cornwall, then just below that you have East Anglia and Wales opposite each other, then it gets slightly thinner as you go down. It's a stretch of the imagination but I think the parallels are there.

XanderCage

Loose Cannon Cop
Revisiting the map and there are a lot of towers scattered throughout the region. I really like playing with vertical space in games and I hope we are able to climb all of them.

yefluke

Dizzy Trainer
From the stadium and cheering voice ,,, it looks like football league in uk. Pokemon battle might be very very very big here!

May be each city has their own gym/trainer club (kind of like football club: Liverpool, New Castle, blah blah), so we are the representative of our city to challenge other city.

when we gather all the trophies, we can challenge 'world cup' or 'queen cup' of the region sort of..

and well.. world tournament possibly return.

D

Deleted member 384931

The protagonists look even older than XY. I get an old vibe. It seems a region that has much different locations. It feels so quiet.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
The way I saw it, is I imagined Great Britain flipped upside down, and saw the North Eastern peninsula as Cornwall, then just below that you have East Anglia and Wales opposite each other, then it gets slightly thinner as you go down. It's a stretch of the imagination but I think the parallels are there.
Yeah, could be flipped. The Big City on top could be London then.

DSDark

Breeder
From the stadium and cheering voice ,,, it looks like football league in uk. Pokemon battle might be very very very big here!

May be each city has their own gym/trainer club (kind of like football club: Liverpool, New Castle, blah blah), so we are the representative of our city to challenge other city.

when we gather all the trophies, we can challenge 'world cup' or 'queen cup' of the region sort of..

and well.. world tournament possibly return.

I like this idea