• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

DatsRight

Like they called back to a discarded evolution from beta Gen 2. Now if we can just get Meowth's 'baby' evolution.

While Sirfetch'd looks pretty good (the full on sword motif fits with the whole leek thing), is it bad I'm more hopeful we get the Eviolite this series so we can buff Farfetch'd at last like we could Sneasel and Murkrow?

sketchersmeargle

Though if we are getting Escavalier, that would beg the question of we are getting a new Accelgor.

So this is taken from the English website

"The Farfetch’d of the Galar region can evolve into Sirfetch'd after experiencing many battles."

So Galarian farfetch'd exists. They just choose not to show it. Weird
Doubt, or they shouldn't refer them as "of the galar region" instead of "Galarian"-

A trade evolution that requires a shelmet? That seems unlikely and even then, it'd make more sense to have Galarian Escavalier and Galarian Accelgor over Galarian Escavalier and Sirfetch'd.
Maybe a non trade evolution with another requisite/object. It would be weird to give an evolution with another metod the same name as seen in Alola.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
...I don’t get why Sirfetch’d is exclusive to Sword. It’s carrying both a sword and a shield. I hope Sword doesn’t hog most of the Fighting types.
Probably because its green onion is the more used and notable weapon of the Farfetch’d line.