• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Oh btw, does anyone know the results of the Pokémon Secret Club survey regarding the Starter evos? I know it was leaning pretty heavily to revealing them, but there was still a few days left by then so I’d like to know what the final numbers were.

Wasn't that survey just an unconfirmed rumour?

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
Wasn't that survey just an unconfirmed rumour?
In this video RuffledRowlet shows the original page (translated and not) and expands the different surveys (@3:03) so I think it’s legit? But tbh it’s hard to know when you aren’t able to access the page :shrug:

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
In this video RuffledRowlet shows the original page (translated and not) and expands the different surveys (@3:01) so I think it’s legit? But tbh it’s hard to know when you aren’t able to access the page :shrug:

I see. I guess It's legit then. I just remember seeing some people calling it an unconfirmed rumor.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
The map was my least favourite part of the Rotom dex it made the game feel even more linear (and Alola was already very linear), and the bottom screen was better used in all the other ds and 3ds games, especially in ORAS. But no bottom screen makes this a non-issue for swsh.

One the topic of one screen, it's a shame that the pause menu takes up the whole screen, it only needed to be a sidebar like it was in the gba games.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
The map was my least favourite part of the Rotom dex it made the game feel even more linear (and Alola was already very linear), and the bottom screen was better used in all the other ds and 3ds games, especially in ORAS. But no bottom screen makes this a non-issue for swsh.

The Rotom Dex isn't to blame for that, the map is actually a huge upgrade over previous Town Maps. That's an issue with the level design. If we had a map that detailed with say, Hoenn or Sinnoh, it would look a lot more impressive, and conversely, we already have Kalos which is equally linear and it doesn't look any less so with a simplified Town Map. The issue is squarely on how they're designing the areas, not the amount of detail on the Town Map.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
The feature was nice. It just wouldn't shut the hell up.

Hopefully it's different this time.
It will now cover your screen while you're traversing through Galar! Bwahahahaha!

(I actually hope not because at least the Rotom Dex is actually easier to ignore compared to this hypothetical situation)

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
The Rotom Dex isn't to blame for that, the map is actually a huge upgrade over previous Town Maps. That's an issue with the level design. If we had a map that detailed with say, Hoenn or Sinnoh, it would look a lot more impressive, and conversely, we already have Kalos which is equally linear and it doesn't look any less so with a simplified Town Map. The issue is squarely on how they're designing the areas, not the amount of detail on the Town Map.

I didn't mean the amount of detail I meant that it was 'always' open on the bottom screen with the little checkpoint flags

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I didn't mean the amount of detail I meant that it was 'always' open on the bottom screen with the little checkpoint flags

That's useful too, it helps keep you from getting lost. And there really wasn't any other feature that would be worth having in the bottom screen, so it's fine. Again, you're misplacing your complaints. The issues are more with the game design and features, not the layout.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
In this video RuffledRowlet shows the original page (translated and not) and expands the different surveys (@3:03) so I think it’s legit? But tbh it’s hard to know when you aren’t able to access the page :shrug:

If I'm not mistaken, the final result is 78% to 22%. Since the reveal in social media, more people have voted to see the evolutions of the starters.

Though, part of me wonders if they meant full-line evolutions like they did with SM or specifically mid-evolutions.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
If I'm not mistaken, the final result is 78% to 22%. Since the reveal in social media, more people have voted to see the evolutions of the starters.

Though, part of me wonders if they meant full-line evolutions like they did with SM or specifically mid-evolutions.
Im not suprised... many people want to see news. Its time they open their eyes

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Aside from the inevitable datamine, there will most likely be little to no more news revealed before launch.
We still have news drops in October and November, as well as a livestream Game Freak is doing in October to celebrate their 30th anniversary.

Ultra Beast Lover

I wonder if there's going to be a news report after every gym challenge with battle highlights and polls on who people think is going to win the Champion Challenge or ratber the favorite to win. I doubt all of them will be required to watch, if anything the rivals will mention it in passing, but I think broadcast 1 and 7, (8 if the final fight happens after the league), will be required viewing. Might look a bit like this.

pre 1st gym: Hop 50%, Bede 50%, Marnie 0%, pc 0%.

1st gym: Hop 45%, Bede 50%, Marnie 0%, pc 5%.

2nd gym: Hop 40%, Bede 45%, Marnie 5%, pc 10%.

3rd gym: Hop 35%, Bede 40%, Marnie 10%, pc 15%

4th gym: Hop 35%, Bede 35%, Marnie 15%, pc 15%

5th gym: Hop 30%, Bede 25%, Marnie: 20%, pc 25%

6th gym: Hop 33%, Bede 15%, Marnie 25%, pc 30%

7th gym: Hop 33%, Bede 1%, Marnie 33%, pc 33%

And the eight gym is the same, people think Bede can win he's just become an unfavorite amongst people