• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
What do you guys think of this fan evolution for the fish Cramorant throws? It looks cool to me (though I feel bad for Cramorant lol), but I wonder if we’ll actually get something like it in the games :thinking emoji:

Would you guess it’s a single, two or three-stage ‘mon? Assuming it turns out to be one, I mean.

As much as I love the idea, the Barracuda looks as silly as Cramorant; they complete each other perfectly. I feel it'll be a standalone like Basculin.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
What do you guys think of this fan evolution for the fish Cramorant throws? It looks cool to me (though I feel bad for Cramorant lol), but I wonder if we’ll actually get something like it in the games :thinking emoji:

Would you guess it’s a single, two or three-stage ‘mon? Assuming it turns out to be one, I mean.

I hate the fish. It looks really dumb & ugly. I hope it evolves into something awesome like that

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
So how do you think Looker will be implemented into the games this time? I think he’ll get an outfit change and become a James Bond Type secret agent with gadgets this time around. There’s absolutely no way you can have a region based on the UK and not include James Bond. Everything that deals with the UK has some reference to the character including the Olympics.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
So how do you think Looker will be implemented into the games this time? I think he’ll get an outfit change and become a James Bond Type secret agent with gadgets this time around. There’s absolutely no way you can have a region based on the UK and not include James Bond. Everything that deals with the UK has some reference to the character including the Olympics.

Rather than a James Bond, I'd like a little Sherlock Holmes instead. He's a detective and part of the Interpol after all.

But anyway, he's probably hired by not-Scotland Yard to investigate the corruption within the Pokemon League.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
As neato as a new look for Looker (heh) would be, I don’t think it’s gonna happen.

With that said, I can see his post-game quest taking place within the huge London city up north and being heavily Sherlock inspired.
This pokemon is such a slot waste ❤️
... We don’t even know if it’s an actual Pokémon yet.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
And you assume that this pokemon will take up a slot... how?. Also you were complining about the lack of new pokemon, yet here you are, complaning that a new pokemon is a waste of slot space.
Stop with your insulting replies. If u want to say something to me or have any personal problem with me for some reason say it in PM ( I already told u before but apperantely you decided to ignore that). Rude person.
For the topic - I dont like this Pokemon

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector

I'm guessing no evolution for either, but I think it would be awesome if the fish evolved into Cramorant lol

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Looker seems more Sherlock than Bond to me but I can't mention Looker in a UK based region with out bring up this...
71597515_392598684972575_4940537413580619776_n.png

Kingudora

My favourite
Probably the fact that it's even more common than Bug/Poison
Not only that, but a vast majority of the moth/butterfly pokémon so far have been Bug/Flying, so they all kinda become similar to each other. Volcarona is the notable outlier with its Bug/Fire typing.

So for new moth pokémon, I think Bug/Ghost or Bug/Psychic could be fitting typings.

Creyk

Not only that, but a vast majority of the moth/butterfly pokémon so far have been Bug/Flying, so they all kinda become similar to each other. Volcarona is the notable outlier with its Bug/Fire typing.

So for new moth pokémon, I think Bug/Ghost or Bug/Psychic could be fitting typings.
Dustox is an outlier too.
Bug/Poison ...