• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
lol I just found out the same thing.
Game- "You encountered a very strong looking Glalie!"
Me- "Oh yeah? How strong could it honestly be"
Glalie is level 40
Me- "Welp. Good thing I've got Pokedolls"

I definitely need to get more PokéDolls. Is there a vendor in the Wild Area that sells them?

Anyhoo, I'm really trying to find a Ghost pokemon to join my team, but so far they're all over-leveled. Does anyone know if there are Ghost pokemon available in the Wild Area under Lv. 20?

Shinyjynx

How do I know if I use sd card?

the sd card does not come with the switch. If you never bought one them games automatically download on switch. If you bought one and it’s inserted then the game will save on sd card instead of switch system. Sd card is just a memory card. Switch comes with 25 gigabytes memory storage if you have no sd card

Sham

The Guardian of War
Is anybody speeding through the game so far? I’ve been playing for like 3 hours and still haven’t beat the first gym

Mr.Fiend

Everything stinks
Well, time to face nessa's gym. Considering this is a nuzlocke, you never know what will happen.
Current team:
Gimli - G-meowth- lv22.
Nami - Boltund - lv25.
Owl - Noctowl - lv23.
Jet - Arrokuda - lv22.
D.K - Thwackey - lv23.
Erza - Corvisquire - lv24.

Edit: Smashed through the gym thanks to Nami.

Last edited:

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
the sd card does not come with the switch. If you never bought one them games automatically download on switch. If you bought one and it’s inserted then the game will save on sd card instead of switch system. Sad card is just a memory card. Switch comes with 25 gigabytes memory storage if you have no self card
Oh so I guess I dont have a sd card o.o

Sham

The Guardian of War
Finally caught Eevee after a like 5% catch rate

Thanks, mate.

I also recently learned that all the low-leveled Ghost pokemon in the Wild Area can only be found in the grass. I've been looking through the overworld.
Idk if this counts but Snorunt is avalible which evolves into Frolass

Bus

Does anyone know what will break a chain when battling the same pokemon? Like, will going into my inventory or using the mobile box to switch pokemon break the chain?

Bus

I def just saw a duskull and a drifloon when i was in the wild area
I think he means that the ones you see are all high level so the only way to get a low level one is through a random encounter and not an overworld one.

Arcanineblitz

This game is amazing I’m loving the story so far too and coming in unspoiled is worth it 100% I just wish I knew where to find certain Pokémon and how to evolve them