1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Sword & Shield GENERAL DISCUSSION Thread [Spoiler-Prone Area]

Discussion in 'Pokémon Sword & Shield Discussion' started by Kage-Pikachu, Jun 9, 2018.

?

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

1. Nah

6.9%
  2. Yep

10.1%
  3. I'm a kangaroo

83.0%
  1. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Don't mess with the bull. You'll get the horns. Staff Member Moderator

Ugh. I hated that crap in Lets Go and I was hoping they'd let it go. One less reason to use link trade.

anjunajake and Sham like this.
  2. Emboar_Rulez

Emboar_Rulez Pokémon Master (Kinda)

Who do you guys think was the hardest Gym Leader?

3. greninjamaster

greninjamaster Well-Known Member

One word for anyone saying the graphics are garbage.

Ballonlea.

4. xayshade

xayshade Active Member

The graphics can be really good, and then sometimes they can be childish. Like i walk a step in one direction and an onix is invisible. And the view distance is really low. And the backgrands when battling are random sometimes. Its like they ran out of time to finish the game

5. Emboar_Rulez

Emboar_Rulez Pokémon Master (Kinda)

I like what you did there

6. bigdaddy95

bigdaddy95 Active Member

Yeah it was a real shame. I even read somewhere that the amount of time Gamefreak took to develop the game was far less than almost every other popular switch game. Pairing that up with the stipulation that the main team worked on that hot piece of absolute garbage "Little Town Hero" makes it easier to understand why these games weren't nearly as good as they could have been. Still think they are decent and I'd personally give the games a 7.5-8/10. I just think the combination of these games being rushed and the board of directors making some iffy decisions is what prevented this game from being an absolute masterpiece. Sh*t happens and I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but I hope that they can redeem themselves if a third version or Sinnoh remakes are to be the subsequent games. I hope they don't mess up the Sinnoh remakes as that is my favourite region :[

FlygontheRavager likes this.
  7. DecShep

DecShep Active Member

I think I have a theory on your issue. I caught my Yamask and went to evolve it (I already lowered his health enough) but it didn't work. After a few tries, I healed him up, went to a battle and got his health lowered that way. He evolved immediately. Went under the same stone as well.

Ophie likes this.
  8. DecShep

DecShep Active Member

Ok I really hate Sordward and Shielbert.

But I also LOVE them.

FlygontheRavager likes this.
  9. Sham

Sham Aang could never

Really? I find it more convenient than the plaza in SMUSUM. I disliked it as first but have grown to like it in one day lol

J. D. Guy likes this.
  10. greninjamaster

I had to catch another Farfetch'd cause I trained mine all the way to 39 and still no Sir'Fetchd something went wrong. Didn't know that it was not a level increase you needed to do.

11. Ultra Beast Lover

Ultra Beast Lover Well-Known Member

So, do any Pokemon in Glimmwood give off the yellow sparks like the ones in the stream?

12. Autobot N

Autobot N Autobot

I tried for an hour to evolve it, and it only did once it had sustained exactly 49 damage.

13. Ultra Beast Lover

Ultra Beast Lover Well-Known Member

Does Sonia's book tell us much about Eternatus, Zacian, and Zamazenta?

14. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Sceptile Leaf Blade Nighttime Guardian

I don't think there's anything easier than Plaza tbh. You just press the big trade button and you can trade. Granted, the stuff with the friend codes is a mess and should've been easier, but that's not down to Plaza's design, that's a 3DS problem. I'm now playing through Omega Ruby and I reckon the PSS is much more of a mess than Plaza. The buttons are small, everything is messy, and for some reason they also fit the O-Powers and some other things in there as well and made those buttons look very similar at first glance to various trading or battling buttons.

15. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Don't mess with the bull. You'll get the horns. Staff Member Moderator

Ah never link traded that much in Sun and Moon. Just the GTS, Wonder Trade and traded things over from Bank.

Ophie likes this.
  16. EmeraldArcanine

EmeraldArcanine #TeamScorbunny

Teach it Focus Energy and hope your luck wins out.

17. greninjamaster

Is Eevee's catch rate .001 cause I've been getting chased by like 4 Electrike's trying to find one on route 4.

18. EmeraldArcanine

EmeraldArcanine #TeamScorbunny

You mean encounter rate?

19. Sham

Sham Aang could never

It’s encounter rate varies depending on the game but I believe Pikachu is easier in Sword and vice versa Shield

20. Ignition

Ignition Champion SZN

I've encountered 4 consecutive Eevee. Didn't know they were that rare

Sham likes this.