1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Sword & Shield GENERAL DISCUSSION Thread [Spoiler-Prone Area]

Discussion in 'Pokémon Sword & Shield Discussion' started by Kage-Pikachu, Jun 9, 2018.

?

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

1. Nah

6.9%
  2. Yep

10.0%
  3. I'm a kangaroo

83.1%
  1. WeepingHallows

WeepingHallows Well-Known Member

Not really sure where to post this, but is there going to be a thread for connecting to do Max Raids with other people or do I do that in the trading thread? With my nephew and myself we're lucky if we can get one other person. I'd like to actually try a raid with 4 players instead of just the NPCs because they kind of suck. lol

Ophie likes this.
  2. Satoshi & Touko

Satoshi & Touko Glimwood Tangle is Literal Dreamland

I definitely do think there should be a separate thread for Max Raid invites.

3. greninjamaster

greninjamaster Well-Known Member

Ophie likes this.
  4. FlygontheRavager

FlygontheRavager #1 Pokémon Anime Fan!

wolf jani likes this.
  5. Emboar_Rulez

Emboar_Rulez Pokémon Master (Kinda)

I second that

Ophie likes this.
  6. shoz999

shoz999 Do you wanna try a good Tapu Cocoa? My treat.

I'm not surprised. When it comes to a much more successful series like Pokemon, boycotts usually work over multiple installments rather than instantaneously over one installment. Just look at Call of Duty or Assassin's Creed where it took multiple entries to give Activision and Ubisoft a wakeup call.

FlygontheRavager likes this.
  7. Emboar_Rulez

Emboar_Rulez Pokémon Master (Kinda)

There’s no GTS right because so can’t find it on the Y comm?

8. DannyDark

DannyDark The Earthquake Maker

Honestly, same. I am enjoying my time so far, but the way they have over-saturated the game with EXP to the point nothing feels earned.. I don't think I'd buy the next if they keep this system.

9. UltimateNinja

UltimateNinja ~Ice Cold~

Man I thought Hop would end up being shafted as much as Hau, but then he got beaten up by Bede pretty badly which made him sad. I hope they expand this conflict further in the story. Because that would make him stand out from the other rivals. I can see potential for good character development here.

10. Ignition

Ignition Champion SZN

Friend traded me an Egg.

Ophie likes this.
  11. shoz999

shoz999 Do you wanna try a good Tapu Cocoa? My treat.

You know what I like most about Boltund? He has one of the coolest attack animations I've seen, where his fur turns into a thunderbolt shape. It's almost like he has another form.

Ophie and FlygontheRavager like this.
  12. DecShep

DecShep Active Member

Ok so that "You can skip the catching tutorial" was a total lie. I've just started my shield run, both times I had to watch the tutorial. No option to say I already knew, nothing in the options menu about turning off tutorials. Unless thats what the movies thing is referring to, but seems unlikely.

13. Charizard7316

Charizard7316 Well-Known Member

A quick question- I have been able to do several raid battles and ended up having my the Gigantamax Drednaw escape the pokeball.

Does this prevent me from ever finding and capturing it again?

Thank you!

14. EmeraldArcanine

EmeraldArcanine #TeamScorbunny

You have to literally catch a pokemon on the first real route to skip it, because by then you've already known what to do by example.

It wasn't a lie, you just did it wrong...

Ultra Beast Lover and wolf jani like this.
  15. xayshade

xayshade Active Member

Youre going to have to tell me how you got a dreepy and you havent beatin milos gym

16. DannyDark

DannyDark The Earthquake Maker

Nah it can reappear, don't worry!
    I had a G-Corviknight escape but have since caught one!

Charizard7316 likes this.
  17. EmeraldArcanine

EmeraldArcanine #TeamScorbunny

A trade?

18. Ignition

Ignition Champion SZN

This amazing concept called a trade. And I did beat Milo's Gym.

19. xayshade

xayshade Active Member

Lol that makes sense. I was salty because i was trying to get to the outrage lake and i have 3 badges.

20. Ignition

Ignition Champion SZN

Yeah I didn't feel like waiting that long. Jangmo-o in SM had me say forget waiting until the end game and just trade an Egg. Dreepy hasn't contributed much though since its best move has been Bite since I hatched it

Ophie likes this.