• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Oh yeah, and I don't think anyone's mentioned it prior, but after you beat the game, the towns and routes DO follow your system clock. I'm guessing they pick arbitrary times of the day for the sake of the story.

Is Stonjourner’s Shield Dex entry supposed to imply something about irl Stonehenge? I get the circle part but do the whole specific date thing refer to something that happens in the real world or no?

As mentioned prior, Stonehenge's original purpose was a calendar. The stones are arranged in such a way that, standing in the middle, the sun would rise and set along certain gaps at certain key days of the year, most notably the equinoxes.

I appreciate they got that reference in with Stonjourner, because as famous a landmark as Stonehenge is, its purpose is rarely ever brought up in the media (or it's discovered to have supernatural traits without ever mentioning that it's a calendar, like with Jackie Chan Adventures).

question! Does anyone know how runigerus is pronounced?

roon-er-REE-jus

It's a portmanteau of "rune" and "egregious."

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ya'll the Hail damage ratio on those icy routes is nuts, my pokemon are getting hurt lol.

Kataphrut

While I have my issues with the game, this might be the best batch of new Pokemon we've gotten since at least gen V. It was smart of them to not market too many of the new ones, since there's been a lot of surprises. The fact that they even kept potential fan-favourite Galarian Pokemon like Mr Mime/Rime and Corsola/Cursola out of the spotlight was cool. And then you have Pokemon like Falinks, Copperajah, Toxtricity and the mix-and-match fossils that are so different from what we've had before.

Unique types, interesting concepts, good effort all around. I hope a lot of them have staying power for future gens.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
They really should have made a more active way of obtaining 'new stamps' rather than swapping between local and online constantly until a Giga shows

Like a filter that completely blocks 'trainer cards and catches', not search from stamps you get

Ultra Beast Lover

Oh yeah, and I don't think anyone's mentioned it prior, but after you beat the game, the towns and routes DO follow your system clock. I'm guessing they pick arbitrary times of the day for the sake of the story.
I was about to say that to. I'm honestly ok with it, it's less awkward having characters say, "Good morning!" and having it be the early evening.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

As mentioned prior, Stonehenge's original purpose was a calendar. The stones are arranged in such a way that, standing in the middle, the sun would rise and set along certain gaps at certain key days of the year, most notably the equinoxes.

I appreciate they got that reference in with Stonjourner, because as famous a landmark as Stonehenge is, its purpose is rarely ever brought up in the media (or it's discovered to have supernatural traits without ever mentioning that it's a calendar, like with Jackie Chan Adventures).

roon-er-REE-jus

It's a portmanteau of "rune" and "egregious."
No, the second "g" is also a hard "guh" sound, because it's "rune" + "egregious" + "sarcophagus".

lvl.50Abra

Not Quite Kadabra
random question, does anyone hear a kinda woosh/wind sound when releasing some pokemon? can't find or remember hearing anything about it.

lvl.50Abra

Not Quite Kadabra
i've got a few that do it, and i hear it for a few other npc characters pokemon too.
at first i thought it was just part of rookidee's cry but then i noticed other ones not making the same noise as mine and then on other pokemon.

i've heard it on rookidee, magikarp, pumpkaboo, npc's gossifleur, etc.

Last edited:

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
They really should have made a more active way of obtaining 'new stamps' rather than swapping between local and online constantly until a Giga shows

Like a filter that completely blocks 'trainer cards and catches', not search from stamps you get

Not to mention the ones that say "Come on, everybody! Join us as allies! We're going to have a Max Raid Battle!" Considering that's a non-interactive stamp AND it shows up when you filter it to just Max Raid Battles, I don't get the point of this stamp at all.

No, the second "g" is also a hard "guh" sound, because it's "rune" + "egregious" + "sarcophagus".

Huh, I would've figured they'd drop the "sarcophagus" part because it's no longer based on one.

Do we know who is the Pokémon Storage System administrator this gen?
So far we had:
BillBrigetteCelioBebeHayleyAmanitaCassiusMolayne

Do we have anyone this Gen?

They may introduce this character for Pokémon Home. Brigette and Hayley never actually existed in the main series games; they were exclusive to the Pokémon storage programs. (Or it might be Brigette again.)

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
I just caught an G-Max Coalossal with Heavy Ball.

Last edited:

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
So I battled a Dracovish. They're as tall as a Tyranitar, they roar like a T-Rex and with choice scarf and Strong Jaw, Fishious Rend is pretty devastating. Never realized how this derpy Pokemon is actually pretty scary lol.