• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
You're not a million miles away, more like ten thousand liteyears away.
mythical2020.jpg

Heh, I suppose I should explain the joke:

Pictured there is Dante, from Coco, the Pixar film, in his Alebrija form. It's referring to how the next Pokémon movie has "Coco" as its subtitle.

You know, this movie.
94aak0C.png

I put 3 drilburs in HOME's WT like 3 hours ago, and none of them have been traded yet

Wonder Trades seem to take a long time to occur. I don't really know why. Seems to take overnight, at minimum.

Stills looks more or less the same to me. Now if you want real graphics, check out Pokemon Battle Revolution. Even for a Wii game, it is just absolutely gorgeous.

What I want to see are more varied places to do multiplayer battling in. The one thing that I miss from Pokémon Battle Revolution was that you could fight in a dedicated arena, or in some ruins, or in a cave, or in a grassy field, or by the beach, or a bunch of other places. It was odd seeing the main series game stick strictly to holographic arenas. Letting you battle in the various stadiums and Battle Tower in Sword & Shield was a step in the right direction, but anything that isn't designed as a battling venue (like Max Raid Dens or the Energy Plant) is not available.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Every time I see the half of the silhouette, all I can see is Dragonair’s Head stuck on an Alolan Exeggcutor’s body stuck inside a spring.

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
Heh, I suppose I should explain the joke:

Pictured there is Dante, from Coco, the Pixar film, in his Alebrija form. It's referring to how the next Pokémon movie has "Coco" as its subtitle.

You know, this movie.
94aak0C.png
I never watched that film to be fair.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Yes. It has great gameplay and the new Pokémon are fun to use. Plus the Wild Area allows to get fully evolved powerhouses such as Tyranitar and Gengar without having to train and evolve them.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
The Mythical looks decent so far, some kind of monkey/big cat hybrid? Just going by the silhouette I already like it more than Zeraora or Volcanion.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
From the looks of things the new Pokemon looks to be something based off a monkey. Guessing it could be part Grass-type given its likely habitat is a forest.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Hmm, interesting. You know, comparing these Mythicals, Clayrex seems intelligence-focused, the silhouette seems like it's got more of a sheer strength thing going for it, and that would leave Kubshu/Urshifu as the balance between brains and brawn because martial arts needs both.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Hmm, interesting. You know, comparing these Mythicals, Clayrex seems intelligence-focused, the silhouette seems like it's got more of a sheer strength thing going for it, and that would leave Kubshu/Urshifu as the balance between brains and brawn because martial arts needs both.

I don't think Calyrex and Urshifu are supposed to have anything to do with this new Pokémon. They're separate entities. Also, they're not Mythical, as they're not tied to any event.